arey sambar batch @Jatka Bandi and @Narcos mee gurinche

surfroshan

im Indian. lived here all my life. AFAB.

i saw a post on the Korea sub about an Indian man sexually harassing a Korean woman tourist by flashing his nasty dick.

i spoke up about my countless similar experiences in the comments and the first 2 days it was okay. but then i started getting brigaded by Indian men from all those "dank Indian memes" types of subs.

constant 2 days of harassment, being called a selfish bitch, a desperate bts fan etc etc

my comment got posted on one of the most toxic meme subs and I got harassed even more, the comments on that post were so vile i felt nauseated reading them.

all this harassment because I spoke up about harassment. calling me a "bts cocksucker" just because it was in the Korean sub, saying I should get beaten to death coz i said i was harassed by Indian men. saying I should be raped to be taught a lesson and show me what True harassment is.

way to prove a point right?

TL;DR: got harassed by Indian men for speaking up about harassment by Indian men.

This is going to sound bad. I used to work at a large organization (outside of India), and one floor in the office was the IT team that was about 95% Indian. People actually avoided going to that floor unless they had to and would prefer IM'ing/calling PMs instead, because they couldn't stand the smell.

I truly thought everyone was exaggerating but I once went up there and the smell was quite strong. It smelled of masalas, curries, and somehow, Amrutanjan balm. They often brought lunches cooked by their partners and never came downstairs to the canteen to eat, so they ate at their desks and that food smell lingered. Some also has a lot of head and body aches, so Amrutanjan/ Tiger balm was used liberally. This combined with sweat, and poor hygiene practiced by some, compounded the "Indians are smelly" belief at work.

I didn't find it bad because I was familiar with the smells, but I could understand why all the non-Indians found it offensive.

23 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

This is going to sound bad. I used to work at a large organization (outside of India), and one floor in the office was the IT team that was about 95% Indian. People actually avoided going to that floor unless they had to and would prefer IM'ing/calling PMs instead, because they couldn't stand the smell.

I truly thought everyone was exaggerating but I once went up there and the smell was quite strong. It smelled of masalas, curries, and somehow, Amrutanjan balm. They often brought lunches cooked by their partners and never came downstairs to the canteen to eat, so they ate at their desks and that food smell lingered. Some also has a lot of head and body aches, so Amrutanjan/ Tiger balm was used liberally. This combined with sweat, and poor hygiene practiced by some, compounded the "Indians are smelly" belief at work.

I didn't find it bad because I was familiar with the smells, but I could understand why all the non-Indians found it offensive.

Ee tella kodukul katal thengutaru kani valla food inka galiz kampu thengutadi. Valla Brussels sprouts kampu barinchalemu. 

I agree Indians have bad hygiene. No oral hygiene some don’t use deo some don’t groom well. 

Indaka edo banter kosam comment chesa. Kakshalu pettukoku. Time pass ki vachina vallam. Vadile. 

P.S. There is a lot of text in your post. I did not read it. If you are expecting anything from me, message me. But I am not worth mentioning the in the title.