Calling Hyderabadis

Jatka Bandi

Last one year lone oka internet tv channel tho oka ammayi interview chosanu. The lady is young - may be late 20s or early 30s. Engineering ee chadivi ivanni kadu anukuni, bakery or snacks (laddus type) business start chesindi. Her business was incubated in an initiative by T-govt (T-Hub ee anukunta). Her business makes a lot of money now. Do you know who I am talking about? Can you share about her or her video I am referring to? Thankyou 

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Last one year lone oka internet tv channel tho oka ammayi interview chosanu. The lady is young - may be late 20s or early 30s. Engineering ee chadivi ivanni kadu anukuni, bakery or snacks (laddus type) business start chesindi. Her business was incubated in an initiative by T-govt (T-Hub ee anukunta). Her business makes a lot of money now. Do you know who I am talking about? Can you share about her or her video I am referring to? Thankyou 

Idena ??

https://www.facebook.com/WEHubHyderabad/videos/ideation-market-validation-business-model-validation-financial-literacy-branding/990055408285223/