Help needed with job and location change

bobby12345

July lo kid ni expect chestunam…currently in Minneapolis fully remote for a local company 115k salary…new company in Dallas 145k …hybird 3 days office 2 days wfh….Minneapolis  lo own house undi…new company is bigger and more opportunities than current local company….we are wanting to move to Dallas …but with new born baby and selling house and new job all at once ….is it advisable to take this job now or wait for some time ….malli opportunity miss avvakudadu ani undi…parents help undi kid ki ….any suggestions on how to navigate this ?? Thank you 

• Like 1

Ask office it will take a month or two to come back to office in hybrid model as you are setting things up. Go to

office for first week so you get acquainted with team. Send family to Dallas and start u to our relocation process. Hire students or help for packing and unpacking. 

1 hour ago, bobby12345 said:

July lo kid ni expect chestunam…currently in Minneapolis fully remote for a local company 115k salary…new company in Dallas 145k …hybird 3 days office 2 days wfh….Minneapolis  lo own house undi…new company is bigger and more opportunities than current local company….we are wanting to move to Dallas …but with new born baby and selling house and new job all at once ….is it advisable to take this job now or wait for some time ….malli opportunity miss avvakudadu ani undi…parents help undi kid ki ….any suggestions on how to navigate this ?? Thank you 

Anyday remote better

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Opportunities keep on kicking at your door from time to time…You are about to experience beautiful moments in life bro, enjoy that time. Parents help vunna kuda new born baby comes with stress, daniki todu relocation and new job stress vunte it may be too much to deal with…115k to 145k is a good jump career wise, considerable difference in paycheck kanipistadi…delayed RTO gurinchi matladu like 3-4 months tarvata nundi Office ki vastha ani…

Company policy …first 6 months office antunaru then hybird 

1 hour ago, bobby12345 said:

i prefer new job.. anyday hybrid is better than remote

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bobby12345 said:

But location sucks ba…already e cold lo 12 years ayyindi …

I was in your situation three years ago. Lived in St.Paul for five years and couldn’t take it anymore. I moved when my kid was 8 months old to a warmer place I love. 

Take advantage of the parental leave(all at once) and see if you can push the new join date further. You can sort out things during your leave period. There are many resources on how to travel with an infant and it’s not that hard. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

I was in your situation three years ago. Lived in St.Paul for five years and couldn’t take it anymore. I moved when my kid was 8 months old to a warmer place I love. 

Take advantage of the parental leave(all at once) and see if you can push the new join date further. You can sort out things during your leave period. There are many resources on how to travel with an infant and it’s not that hard. 

Thanks you!  

5 hours ago, bobby12345 said:

Ee time lo risky bro. July lo ne due antunav kada. Tell them you’re expecting a kid and have them start late.

evaro okaru vastaru kada parents or in laws. Apudu okadivi velli job lo join ayi, slow ga apartment sign chesi.. move avu bro. You’ll be fine.. moving to a new place finding ne Doctor and hosp is a pain in the ass. 

5 hours ago, bobby12345 said:

best time and chance to move, ekkuva alochinchakunda ila follow aipo cheptha:

1. Go find an apt in dallas first, get a bigger one like 3 bed

2. let me baby deliver here its easier

3. move stuff from MN to dallas or buy a few there 

4. let the mom recover for a month or two here

5. then move the baby on flight, its just a 2:30 flight from MN to dallas

6. then later deal with your house here and moving 

7. dont miss the opportunity leave MN and on top of you are getting paid more and you are moving to wamer place

8. e love dalo place lo winter lo kids ni entertain cheyadm antha pain full task inkoti undadu, esp little ones

9. mi parents/ inlaws ki ikkada pichi ekkudi bayataki poleka winte rlo

10. move and thank me later

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, praying said:

best time and chance to move, ekkuva alochinchakunda ila follow aipo cheptha:

1. Go find an apt in dallas first, get a bigger one like 3 bed

2. let me baby deliver here its easier

3. move stuff from MN to dallas or buy a few there 

4. let the mom recover for a month or two here

5. then move the baby on flight, its just a 2:30 flight from MN to dallas

6. then later deal with your house here and moving 

7. dont miss the opportunity leave MN and on top of you are getting paid more and you are moving to wamer place

8. e love dalo place lo winter lo kids ni entertain cheyadm antha pain full task inkoti undadu, esp little ones

9. mi parents/ inlaws ki ikkada pichi ekkudi bayataki poleka winte rlo

10. move and thank me later

Thanks bro for taking time and explaining in details …appreciate it …will follow the Same