Illanti eddi attitude mannerisms movies lo suddaniki baguntayee

hyperbole

Agreed, minimum padi murder lu, crores corruption and panchadaniki money and support of kulagajji kabja mafia pogu chesukovali.. inka migatha em chesina em peekedi ledu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

arei baabu .. United AP ni mukkalu cheesina Jaggadu correct..Prajala dabbulu thengeesi, oka criminal network run cheeseevaadu oka role model meeku.

Be happy with it...I too want the further bifurcation of the State... along the caste lines.

Next term kooda Yesu Reddy raavaali... State ma££a kudisipoovaali..

I do not know much about Rayalseema Reddies but I know Reddies in Krishna and Guntur Dists nearly bankrupted.. with such losses in Real Estate..

Just do not support Yesu Reddy because he shares the same caste surname with yours.

Think logically what do you have to do with his family or whatever he earns. Does he pay anything to you?

Most probably you live in USA, you know how difficult it could be to get a good group of family frens or frens with constantly bringing Yesu or his caste into discussions.

Grow up man..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

arei baabu .. United AP ni mukkalu cheesina Jaggadu correct..Prajala dabbulu thengeesi, oka criminal network run cheeseevaadu oka role model meeku.

Be happy with it...I too want the further bifurcation of the State... along the caste lines.

Next term kooda Yesu Reddy raavaali... State ma££a kudisipoovaali..

I do not know much about Rayalseema Reddies but I know Reddies in Krishna and Guntur Dists nearly bankrupted.. with such losses in Real Estate..

Just do not support Yesu Reddy because he shares the same caste surname with yours.

Think logically what do you have to do with his family or whatever he earns. Does he pay anything to you?

Most probably you live in USA, you know how difficult it could be to get a good group of family frens or frens with constantly bringing Yesu or his caste into discussions.

Grow up man..

he is more of a kcr bootlicker than anything else. akkada seperate TG time lo KTR gadu harish rao gadu worst langa eshalu esaru deenikante

• Upvote 1