Mamas urgent help

SrideviReddy

All senior mamas here…Daily henging one desi girl from college in masters from 18 months buy these days got new white girl  henged only once but don’t want to go bank to desi girl but that desi girl wants henging and I am not interested in her now. How to avoid her ?

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nuv ammai I'd kaadhu ani prove cheskoni yenni kashtaalu vachai fafa neeku. DM lo vuncles antha rakkesthunara 

Answer my point mama 

1 hour ago, SrideviReddy said:

All senior mamas here…Daily henging one desi girl from college in masters from 18 months buy these days got new white girl  henged only once but don’t want to go bank to desi girl but that desi girl wants henging and I am not interested in her now. How to avoid her ?

Show us  the proof aunty ..then we trust you ..

2 hours ago, SrideviReddy said:

Tell her the truth.

2 hours ago, SrideviReddy said:

Why not continue with both?