Mamas urgent help

SrideviReddy

2 hours ago, SrideviReddy said:

I can’t manage 

White might not stick with you too long , as soon as she realsies you are jot serious about her, she will ditch you the same day, 

for long term benefits stick with the desi girl

Mama ne pic dm chey alantidi oka mask ready chesukoni roju nenu bengi vastha

akalitho unna vadiki annam pettadam mukyam anthe gani evaru pettaru anadi mukyam kadu mama

8 hours ago, SrideviReddy said:

All senior mamas here…Daily henging one desi girl from college in masters from 18 months buy these days got new white girl  henged only once but don’t want to go bank to desi girl but that desi girl wants henging and I am not interested in her now. How to avoid her ?

ante enti ippudu memu andaramu..veedilo inta vishayam .. anta magadu potugadu ani claps kottala

2 hours ago, Kakynada said:

ikkada okarthe ledu ante.. meeku iddaru and options ...chas 

Kallu musukoo bhayya...boledanni options..

19 hours ago, SrideviReddy said:

All senior mamas here…Daily henging one desi girl from college in masters from 18 months buy these days got new white girl  henged only once but don’t want to go bank to desi girl but that desi girl wants henging and I am not interested in her now. How to avoid her ?

also you cant decide based on a single date with a random white chick she may or may not be interested in you as white women in general have tons of options and desi guys are at a disadvantage in terms of dating (I mean at the bottom of the ladder if you want me to be honest) in the US in general good luck btw