Friend sister match

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

2 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Abayiki mandu lanti manchi alavatlu levu Kani

He eats lot of biryanis and lot of cool drinks anta 😢😭😭

Is that match good to continue?

Curious, how do they know his food habits? 

Personality, Matching views, compatibility are more important. He might/might not change. 

15 hours ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Exactly drinks aina ok emo kaani , 

tat biryani and coke/alochol is deadly combo..

monna maa cousin match kosam okadu .. pics pedithe .. looked good in pics but when met in person tat guy was obese..

Vaadi life style was like fri- sunday night pubs full 4-5am barku drinks and biryani and looked more than 45 yr old uncle(atlst people older than him are fit and fine) but tat guy was hardly in 30s and *** doctor … maa cousin match ni dobbai aninindhi…had almost a call for marriage papam.

When current generation has free money don't know what to do ...kanisam mandu Tabigthay evaro okally cheptharu.

Food sugar drinks full ga Tage vadu mandu Tage vadi kante mundu potharu. 😢

30 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

When current generation has free money don't know what to do ...kanisam mandu Tabigthay evaro okally cheptharu.

Exactly and so true abt the free money, ds guy is doctor and he left his core occup and doing consulting for IT people.. and people are earning for him , (as he parternd with some)he is either on always call or in the pubs drinking mon-sunday .. as potato couch .. I mean i kind of happy to see youn genration is making money and not getting stuck 9-5 jobs .. but neglecting own self is not gd..

am kind of surprised when i met him, his body and belly was saying everything ! My take is when in usa , u have evry access to be foodie, fit and fine, sumhw he got stuck enjying life …hope he vl realize it soon… maa cousin suggest chesina, if they both are intrsted or if their freq matches ..jst convey ani but cant expct them to change ….

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Curious, how do they know his food habits? 

Personality, Matching views, compatibility are more important. He might/might not change. 

Friend valla chutla abayi died with heart attack 30 below so they are cautious and did private investigation. Room mates ki biscuit vesthe motham ramayanam cheparu.

1 hour ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Exactly and so true abt the free money, ds guy is doctor and he left his core occup and doing consulting for IT people.. and people are earning for him , (as he parternd with some)he is either on always call or in the pubs drinking mon-sunday .. as potato couch .. I mean i kind of happy to see youn genration is making money and not getting stuck 9-5 jobs .. but neglecting own self is not gd..

am kind of surprised when i met him, his body and belly was saying everything ! My take is when in usa , u have evry access to be foodie, fit and fine, sumhw he got stuck enjying life …hope he vl realize it soon… maa cousin suggest chesina, if they both are intrsted or if their freq matches ..jst convey ani but cant expct them to change ….

Whi both???

Mana pedhollu(fore fathers) full rice 10gi tinetollu but they work hard so for them it's not a big deal..okapudu epudo kani biryani ipudu swiggy uber eats 5 mins delivery so what u expect? Wish soon eating habits kill people for sure beachse no matter how much u educate controlling mouth is not possible for our Indians and infrastructure don't support for road side waking or zym.

1 hour ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Friend valla chutla abayi died with heart attack 30 below so they are cautious and did private investigation. Room mates ki biscuit vesthe motham ramayanam cheparu.

Coming to a conclusion on this is tough... People might change .. or not.. purely based on circumstances, situations, will power, etc.

If this is important to the girl's family, they should go look somewhere else. If they liked everything else except this, they need to know if his habits can be changed. They would know only if they know the guy well. No one knows the future.

4 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

u r wrong "I work in the healthcare field. what I'm saying is based on evidence-based research. Ideally a person should consume neither, but alcohol is definitely associated with worse outcomes than soda." from some guy on internet

58 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

u r wrong "I work in the healthcare field. what I'm saying is based on evidence-based research. Ideally a person should consume neither, but alcohol is definitely associated with worse outcomes than soda." from some guy on internet

Depends. Anything done in moderate is OK. Problems arise when ppl go overboard and over do. 

Alcohol is taken daily and in high amounts screws their personal life than physically.