AI is gonna fcuk this world

anna_gari_maata

28 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

AI cannot replace all jobs but they may cover some % of job but it cannot eliminate jobitself

AI now is like computer science of 1980s... will create chaos for next generation. I feel sad for them, we should swear to protect our kids from AI

14 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

AI now is like computer science of 1980s... will create chaos for next generation. I feel sad for them, we should swear to protect our kids from AI

I only see it effecting creativity side which definitely is bad for next generation

jobs wise AI cannot replace any type of job as it cannot replicate 100% accuracy 

only thing it does is in 100% of job it might do 40% but still human needed to cover 60% of that job

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I only see it effecting creativity side which definitely is bad for next generation

jobs wise AI cannot replace any type of job as it cannot replicate 100% accuracy 

only thing it does is in 100% of job it might do 40% but still human needed to cover 60% of that job

Jobs won't change...entire industry will change. Horse riders still exist but cars killed horse riding.

We are already having no-code workflow in software. It will be the future going forward. My only hunch is humans won't be able to tame AI like they tamed other industries like automobiles, computers etc.

New jobs will be created. They will be based on skills of those times. The skills of our times will be obsolete in no time. 

But No tension. My suggestion to people is “adapt” lekapothe m kudustharuuy

10 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

once robotics got improved...with combination of AI...you would see the real job change...

it would effect the manual labour jobs as well...

c70a8acc4a52ef7963039d74b15f7097

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

once robotics got improved...with combination of AI...you would see the real job change...

it would effect the manual labour jobs as well...

c70a8acc4a52ef7963039d74b15f7097

Can these female robots simulate wet pussy? Answer is NO. 

14 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

I dont know how many people commenting on AI ML have atleast trained a deployed a base Neural network or some text/image/audio/video or have some basic understaing of AI Models and its capabilities. notiki emoste adi vaagadam fashion ayyindi anni chotla..

Google chesi evvadanna chepthadu le ra paikhanalu kadige labbe ga, chaalu aapu ika nee fekudu poyi MS excel lo screenshot pattukochi eyyi malli ikkada nee pay $500k ani pakeer nayala  @3$%