H1 Petition sent back to revocation

nikhilboorla

I got this letter from Delhi Embassy

""

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular Officer, we are not able to issue you an H1B temporary work visa because your petition is being sent back for revocation. 

In accordance with the United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S Embassy in New Delhi is no longer handling your case and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition. 

For your information, your visa was refused today under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements of the INA or of the regulations there under. ""

NOW i am searching for another employer and trying to do premium with new employer before my old petition will get revoked.....

will it be any issue at stamping if i go with new petition ???

• Sad 2

Kotha employer tho kooda  documents sarigga lekapothe malli deny aitadi. Also, they will see why previous  visa was denied and inka docs scrutiny untadi

58 minutes ago, nikhilboorla said:

I got this letter from Delhi Embassy

""

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular Officer, we are not able to issue you an H1B temporary work visa because your petition is being sent back for revocation. 

In accordance with the United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S Embassy in New Delhi is no longer handling your case and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition. 

For your information, your visa was refused today under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements of the INA or of the regulations there under. ""

NOW i am searching for another employer and trying to do premium with new employer before my old petition will get revoked.....

will it be any issue at stamping if i go with new petition ???

Is this your first h1b? You never worked in USA before. May be your employer submitted fake docs

53 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Kotha employer tho kooda  documents sarigga lekapothe malli deny aitadi. Also, they will see why previous  visa was denied and inka docs scrutiny untadi

this time i got a strong employer...and i gonna tell in interview that employer didint support properly in providing documents so switched to another employer

history repeats... just wait for a year and try again...usually, 221g is an admin query but in your case, it clearly states that its refused...even in ur next ds-160 u have to mention this revoked point so ...better stay away

32 minutes ago, Narcos said:

history repeats... just wait for a year and try again...usually, 221g is an admin query but in your case, it clearly states that its refused...even in ur next ds-160 u have to mention this revoked point so ...better stay away

but my existing petition expiring next September ...i dont have time to wait....i need to go through lottery process if i wait....i am confused now

1 hour ago, nikhilboorla said:

but my existing petition expiring next September ...i dont have time to wait....i need to go through lottery process if i wait....i am confused now

Once you are picked for H1B once, no need of lottery again.

• Upvote 2

Just now, usetime63 said:

Once you are picked for H1B once, no need of lottery again.

once my petition expires...i need to go through lottery again...thats the reason i am transferring to another employer so that petition extends another 3 years...

once a H1B is approved you are out of quota but in your case, your I-120 is revoked so go thro a proper attorney first then take a stand..

Sorry to say this , if this ur first h1b chance of new employer to consider ur petition is very low … if u r current employer revoked or uscis revoked they will provide you info on what bases they rejected ani … something fraud ani vundha ?.

4 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

Still in ur visa ds 160 application they is a question..” ever visa rejected ani “ .. what will you answer yes or no ?  

4 hours ago, nikhilboorla said:

once my petition expires...i need to go through lottery again...thats the reason i am transferring to another employer so that petition extends another 3 years...

Neeku intha knowledge pettukuni, plus ilkkada db lo experts chepthunte kuda vinakunda full confidence tho malli lottery amtunnav chudu “intha talent da pettukuni”! evaranna nuvvu, asalu ne visa deny cheyadaniki aa officer ela dare chesadu 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Neeku intha knowledge pettukuni, plus ilkkada db lo experts chepthunte kuda vinakunda full confidence tho malli lottery amtunnav chudu “intha talent da pettukuni”! evaranna nuvvu, asalu ne visa deny cheyadaniki aa officer ela dare chesadu 

Buddodi aa video in your DP one of the best shot scenes in TFI charitra 

• Haha 1