Addamga dhorikina ipaaaac team

Mr Mirchi

8 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

what is IPAC?

indian political action committee…

started for good cause like campaign management, political reforms etc..but now it is serving for political interests…

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

indian political action committee…

started for good cause like campaign management, political reforms etc..but now it is serving for political interests…

inka artam avvale :( detail ga cheppava 

1 hour ago, bulreddy said:

I-PAC stands for Indian Political Action Committee. It is a non-profit organization that works to promote political participation and civic engagement in India. I-PAC was founded in 2013 by Prashant Kishor, a political strategist who has worked with several major political parties in India.

I-PAC has been credited with revolutionizing election campaigning in India. The group uses cutting-edge technology and data analytics to develop highly effective voter outreach strategies. I-PAC has also been praised for its work in mentoring young leaders and promoting transparency and accountability in Indian politics.

I-PAC (Indian Political Action Committee) has been involved in Andhra Pradesh politics since the 2019 assembly elections. The group worked with the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) to help the party win a landslide victory. I-PAC has been credited with helping the YSRCP to develop a strong campaign strategy that focused on grassroots outreach and social media engagement.

In the 2024 assembly elections, I-PAC is expected to play a key role in the YSRCP's campaign. The group is likely to focus on developing a more sophisticated campaign strategy that uses data analytics and technology to target voters. I-PAC is also likely to focus on mobilizing the YSRCP's grassroots supporters and volunteers.

I-PAC's involvement in Andhra Pradesh politics has been controversial. The group has been accused of using negative campaigning and of being too close to the YSRCP. However, I-PAC's supporters argue that the group has played a positive role in Andhra Pradesh politics by helping to bring about a change in government.

Here are some of the key activities that I-PAC has undertaken in Andhra Pradesh:

• Campaign strategy: I-PAC helped the YSRCP to develop a strong campaign strategy that focused on grassroots outreach and social media engagement. The group also helped the party to identify its target voters and to develop messages that would resonate with them.
  • Data analytics: I-PAC used data analytics to identify the YSRCP's target voters and to track the effectiveness of the party's campaign. The group also used data analytics to develop a voter turnout model that helped the party to maximize its vote share.
  • Social media: I-PAC used social media to mobilize the YSRCP's grassroots supporters and volunteers. The group also used social media to spread the party's message and to counter the opposition's campaign.
  • Grassroots outreach: I-PAC conducted extensive grassroots outreach in Andhra Pradesh. The group's volunteers met with voters at the ground level and listened to their concerns. I-PAC also organized several rallies and public events to promote the YSRCP's message.

I-PAC's involvement in Andhra Pradesh politics is likely to continue in the years to come. The group is likely to play a key role in the YSRCP's campaigns in the 2024 assembly elections and in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.

1 hour ago, bulreddy said:

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I-PAC stands for Indian Political Action Committee. It is a non-profit organization that works to promote political participation and civic engagement in India. I-PAC was founded in 2013 by Prashant Kishor, a political strategist who has worked with several major political parties in India.

I-PAC has been credited with revolutionizing election campaigning in India. The group uses cutting-edge technology and data analytics to develop highly effective voter outreach strategies. I-PAC has also been praised for its work in mentoring young leaders and promoting transparency and accountability in Indian politics.

I-PAC (Indian Political Action Committee) has been involved in Andhra Pradesh politics since the 2019 assembly elections. The group worked with the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) to help the party win a landslide victory. I-PAC has been credited with helping the YSRCP to develop a strong campaign strategy that focused on grassroots outreach and social media engagement.

In the 2024 assembly elections, I-PAC is expected to play a key role in the YSRCP's campaign. The group is likely to focus on developing a more sophisticated campaign strategy that uses data analytics and technology to target voters. I-PAC is also likely to focus on mobilizing the YSRCP's grassroots supporters and volunteers.

I-PAC's involvement in Andhra Pradesh politics has been controversial. The group has been accused of using negative campaigning and of being too close to the YSRCP. However, I-PAC's supporters argue that the group has played a positive role in Andhra Pradesh politics by helping to bring about a change in government.

Here are some of the key activities that I-PAC has undertaken in Andhra Pradesh:

• Campaign strategy: I-PAC helped the YSRCP to develop a strong campaign strategy that focused on grassroots outreach and social media engagement. The group also helped the party to identify its target voters and to develop messages that would resonate with them.
  • Data analytics: I-PAC used data analytics to identify the YSRCP's target voters and to track the effectiveness of the party's campaign. The group also used data analytics to develop a voter turnout model that helped the party to maximize its vote share.
  • Social media: I-PAC used social media to mobilize the YSRCP's grassroots supporters and volunteers. The group also used social media to spread the party's message and to counter the opposition's campaign.
  • Grassroots outreach: I-PAC conducted extensive grassroots outreach in Andhra Pradesh. The group's volunteers met with voters at the ground level and listened to their concerns. I-PAC also organized several rallies and public events to promote the YSRCP's message.

I-PAC's involvement in Andhra Pradesh politics is likely to continue in the years to come. The group is likely to play a key role in the YSRCP's campaigns in the 2024 assembly elections and in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.

ilantivi US lo cheste …Cambridge analytica type lo congressional hearing vuntadi…mana india lo ledhu …anthe theda…

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ilantivi US lo cheste …Cambridge analytica type lo congressional hearing vuntadi…mana india lo ledhu …anthe theda…

idi prashant kishore gadida ?? 

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

Cambridge analytica was in trouble bcoz of the way it gathered personal data and how it handled and used… otherwise, political consulting firms are legal across the world.. there are many legal ways to get the data even in US… for eg, google your name and all your rental/residential history, phone number, email addresses are available on google..

India lo aadhar card telisthe data mottam pull cheyyachhu… especially when you are working with a party in power.. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Cambridge analytica was in trouble bcoz of the way it gathered personal data and how it handled and used… otherwise, political consulting firms are legal across the world.. India lo aadhar card telisthe data mottam pull cheyyachhu… especially when you are working with a party in power.. 

I-PAC is promoted itself as non profit organization...can you believe it..?

Cambridge analytica got exposed because there are some measures in other countries..IPAC is surviving...because there is no such thing in india...

IPAC claims itself transparent...but in reality...they run a negative compaign on opponents in personal level as "pappu" or some other term....

simply in one line......these political consulting firms are commercializing the democracy...

valla pani vallu chestunte red handed endi vayya.. media galla ati kakapote..

ipac team undi ani telusu vallaki office lu untai pani chestaru...

edi pedda secret kanipettinattu hadividi endi

25 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I-PAC is promoted itself as non profit organization...can you believe it..?

Cambridge analytica got exposed because there are some measures in other countries..IPAC is surviving...because there is no such thing in india...

IPAC claims itself transparent...but in reality...they run a negative compaign on opponents in personal level as "pappu" or some other term....

simply in one line......these political consulting firms are commercializing the democracy...

India lo non profit and profit mix up chesthaaru.. unless they get foreign funds, they are not scrutinized.. honestly no one cares in India whether a firm is for profit or non profit as everyone knows someone is profiting from it anyway… 

earlier, every party used to have a wing that does all these activities.. after couple of elections, they run out of ideas.. now they are hiring consulting firms.. 

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

valla pani vallu chestunte red handed endi vayya.. media galla ati kakapote..

ipac team undi ani telusu vallaki office lu untai pani chestaru...

edi pedda secret kanipettinattu hadividi endi

Enduku paripothunaru.. Asalu em meeting adi.. Govt official meetings ki private vallu vacharani kada lolli