Hyd lo btech colleges lo mamulu ledanta

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

3rd year btech .. c**t batch. 

Abayulu 4 amayulu 5 group chex on name of bunk college anta and zero commitments anta..

Amayulu jokes Abba vachevadu lucky ne neku full exp ani.

Vammo future generation advanc ante ento anukona 🙄🙄!!

19 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Abayulu 4 amayulu 5 group chex on name of bunk college anta and zero commitments anta..

Ala chese vallu neeku enduku cheptharu uncle, stop posting fake

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Had a series of sessions with a third year student couple... from one of the prestigious group of colleges in Hyd.

They performed Live sessions exclusively for me on Telegram. All done but most interesting stuff is:

1. The Engg. girls now a days have as much feeling of Pride with as many banging sessions they have with their class mates. This is real...

2. Almost all of her class mates have got their door opened before they reached 10th Class.

3. They have counting sessions, when they come on Monday, how many times they were banged in a hotel or OYO on Saturday ..  they write on folded papers and take out the results...

inkaa cheppaalante... I am busy..will tell later.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Had a series of sessions with a third year student couple... from one of the prestigious group of colleges in Hyd.

They performed Live sessions exclusively for me on Telegram. All done but most interesting stuff is:

1. The Engg. girls now a days have as much feeling of Pride with as many banging sessions they have with their class mates. This is real...

2. Almost all of her class mates have got their door opened before they reached 10th Class.

3. They have counting sessions, when they come on Monday, how many times they were banged in a hotel or OYO on Saturday ..  they write on folded papers and take out the results...

Hyderabad chala develop ayindi

Maldova Serbia velladam avasaram le anni akkada dorukutunnayi

7 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Enta istunav vaa per session 

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

evadra nuvvassala ?

Bro

China Vs ROW

China Vs India

TDP Vs Any party

ilaaga prathi dhaantlo finger pedataavu… malli Youth discussions lo koodaa yendhuku?

Just now, bharathicement said:

Bro

China Vs ROW

China Vs India

TDP Vs Any party

ilaaga prathi dhaantlo finger pedataavu… malli Youth discussions lo koodaa yendhuku?

"youth" aa? idhem youth activity ra baabu. you pay hyd college youth to have sex for you live ? and they are doing it ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"youth" aa? idhem youth activity ra baabu. you pay hyd college youth to have sex for you live ? and they are doing it ?

Don't know if they are hyd youth, but there are many live sites where you can pay ... 

15 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Enta istunav vaa per session 

That third year girl has the body of the heroine..

She is asking to pay Hotel expenses on Saturday, session fee plus tips like lingerie, jeans pants, 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol

marii amaayakudila unnave..ikkada jarigevi teliste em aipothavo

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

This sounds like 225 from expat group..good one 

30 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

That third year girl has the body of the heroine..

She is asking to pay Hotel expenses on Saturday, session fee plus tips like lingerie, jeans pants, 

Total amount cheppu 10k-15k 

• Upvote 1