Hyd lo btech colleges lo mamulu ledanta

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

20 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

It all depends on parenting . If they cant find love and quality time with parents they will find it outside . Parents chala mandi kids ki iphone car buy chesi oka manchi college lo join cheste thope anukuntunaru .. which should change

What has this to do with parenting. Do parents teach children not to engage in such activities

People are not robots, everyone has their own interests and quirks. It's their choice if they want to show themselves having fun and make some money out of it while no one is forcing them. Unfortunately countries like India persecute them 

Please don't respond if you don't understand this

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

What has this to do with parenting. Do parents teach children not to engage in such activities

People are not robots, everyone has their own interests and quirks. It's their choice if they want to show themselves having fun and make some money out of it while no one is forcing them. Unfortunately countries like India persecute them 

Parenting definitely helps preventing kids from doing this to a certain extent. Its a struggle for kids between family values/parents love/family environment (which they care less at that age) vs Peer pressure and getting attracted to materialistic things/showoff. They swing to the side which has more weightage and eventually drown in it. 

12 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Parenting definitely helps preventing kids from doing this to a certain extent. Its a struggle for kids between family values/parents love/family environment (which they care less at that age) vs Peer pressure and getting attracted to materialistic things/showoff. They swing to the side which has more weightage and eventually drown in it. 

I get what you're saying but I don't think you understand my point. It's not about family values or parents not caring about children. Some people just like doing that, it's no different than show business. Why do you think websites like onlyfans thrive, people who post there don't come from a good family or don't have caring parents? It's only bad if they're trapped somehow and forced to do it which is not true in most cases.

If there's a market, people will supply

6 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I get what you're saying but I don't think you understand my point. It's not about family values or parents not caring about children. Some people just like doing that, it's no different than show business. Why do you think websites like onlyfans thrive, people who post there don't come from a good family or don't have caring parents? It's only bad if they're trapped somehow and forced to do it which is not true in most cases.

If there's a market, people will supply

I got your point -> ppl who get attracted to the gliter/Money/Fame/Lifestyle/etc would have got attracted no matter what. Does not matter good family/etc. I agree. But, there are people in confused state who could go either way depending on which one weighs more. 

Edainaa .... Oka sari digitee/alavataithee ... there is no come back.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

If u are a parent u will know what i am

talking ... If u have kids ignore them for sometime and see how they behave.

11 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

It all depends on parenting . If they cant find love and quality time with parents they will find it outside . Parents chala mandi kids ki iphone car buy chesi oka manchi college lo join cheste thope anukuntunaru .. which should change

In my case the girl I am hooked to is from a very reputed family, with Great surname. 

Family lives in Kukatpally - 2 bed apartment, financially somewhat struggling.

She secured place in a very good college and struggling to cope up with expenses -- the jeans, lingeries, biryanis, gadgets, styling stuff, movies, hotel stay, scooty (with fuelling)... you know there is no end to this.

I still say she is lot better than the others I saw. She is doing chex with only one boy (unfortunately he is also from that Great Surname, but doing financially bad).

From the conversations, I had, she is decent..its that they have to meet the expenses... and in this process addicted to too much of chex.

On 6/26/2023 at 4:55 PM, Telugodura456 said:

evadra nuvvassala ?

nee bondha raa..

neeku thelisinavi ive kadha:

1. Ramoji is the most honest businessman in the world

2. Because of CBN, all Telugus earning five-figure salaries in USA

3. China is the only country in the world that is developed.

On 6/26/2023 at 9:54 AM, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

3rd year btech .. c**t batch. 

Abayulu 4 amayulu 5 group chex on name of bunk college anta and zero commitments anta..

Amayulu jokes Abba vachevadu lucky ne neku full exp ani.

Vammo future generation advanc ante ento anukona 🙄🙄!!

Not surprised.. every generation has a spoilt batch and a batch who does all sorts of dirty stuff.. this is not new.. 

nenu Engg lo unnapudu oka friends batch regular ga prostitute ni thechhukunevallu.. another batch used to run a playing cards club… some girls used to switch boyfriends every year.. 

with too much exposure now, may be they took it to a whole different level.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Not surprised.. every generation has a spoilt batch and a batch who does all sorts of dirty stuff.. this is not new.. 

nenu Engg lo unnapudu oka friends batch regular ga prostitute ni thechhukunevallu.. another batch used to run a playing cards club… some girls used to switch boyfriends every year.. 

with too much exposure now, may be they took it to a whole different level.. 

e mundalu pelli ayaka em chestharo

On 6/27/2023 at 5:19 AM, bharathicement said:

In my case the girl I am hooked to is from a very reputed family, with Great surname. 

Family lives in Kukatpally - 2 bed apartment, financially somewhat struggling.

She secured place in a very good college and struggling to cope up with expenses -- the jeans, lingeries, biryanis, gadgets, styling stuff, movies, hotel stay, scooty (with fuelling)... you know there is no end to this.

I still say she is lot better than the others I saw. She is doing chex with only one boy (unfortunately he is also from that Great Surname, but doing financially bad).

From the conversations, I had, she is decent..its that they have to meet the expenses... and in this process addicted to too much of chex.

Nee life lo highlight anukunta ga idhi. @3$%

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee life lo highlight anukunta ga idhi. @3$%

Nee life lo highlights tho poolchithe naa life lo highlights yentha leera.. nee life highlights already cheppaanu gaa:

1. The only event that remains in History of Computing and Computers is the invitation of Microsoft to Hyderabad by CBN in 2001. Before that nobody knows what Computer was and after that nobody improved anything at all.

2. Journalist Sai is a cop thats why he supports Jagan and hates CBN

3. Gandhi family is Brahmins, thats why they want destruction of India.

4. Ramoji is the most honest businessman.

5. VR Siddhardha College, Vijayawada is the only college in India where no caste feelings are observed. All SC/STs sit in front benches.

abbo... inkaa gurthuraavtlaa...khaaleega vunnappudu chebutha

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Nee life lo highlights tho poolchithe naa life lo highlights yentha leera.. nee life highlights already cheppaanu gaa:

1. The only event that remains in History of Computing and Computers is the invitation of Microsoft to Hyderabad by CBN in 2001. Before that nobody knows what Computer was and after that nobody improved anything at all.

2. Journalist Sai is a cop thats why he supports Jagan and hates CBN

3. Gandhi family is Brahmins, thats why they want destruction of India.

4. Ramoji is the most honest businessman.

5. VR Siddhardha College, Vijayawada is the only college in India where no caste feelings are observed. All SC/STs sit in front benches.

abbo... inkaa gurthuraavtlaa...khaaleega vunnappudu chebutha

maa lokam gaadivi. kula picchi thaggicchuko.