communication problem for my kid

LuckyLoser

she is 3 now . was in india for last 1 yr with grand parents . she talks all sentences in telugu and very active . last 2 months nunchi day care veltundi . I see her struggle to communicate with her friends at day care . Tanaki prastutham yes , no , its mine , thanks etla words palakatam vastundi . 

Where should we start to help her with communication issues . Intlo telugu lo ne talking with her . Planning to talk with her in English . Inka emanna suggestions unte bolo . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

she is 3 now . was in india for last 1 yr with grand parents . she talks all sentences in telugu and very active . last 2 months nunchi day care veltundi . I see her struggle to communicate with her friends at day care . Tanaki prastutham yes , no , its mine , thanks etla words palakatam vastundi . 

Where should we start to help her with communication issues . Intlo telugu lo ne talking with her . Planning to talk with her in English . Inka emanna suggestions unte bolo . 

3yrs ki telugu lo matladutundi its big improvement. English she will pick up soon. dont worry. Just go with flow.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

2 months is way too short to see any improvement. She is picking up few words and soon she will pick sentences. Last 1 year nundi India l telugu lo matladi ipudu English ante time padtadi….

Its normal,  no need to panic. 

15 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

this is commin.  2 months short time..

13 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

its matter of few months anthe....okka saari English ruchi thagili, telugu koncham marchipothe anthe inka...she will never pick telugu in her life.

Schools lo teachers kuda baaga recommend chesthunnaru and enforcing parents to make their kids speak in their native language. English pick cheyyatam chaala easy for kids...jsut give her couple more months inka anthe Manchi lakshi kante better english vachesthadi and later on much more fluent. But pls dont encourage her to speak only in Eng....meeru intlo telugu ne stick avvandi...dont worry, she will pick very soon.

Play dates, mee frnds/neighbor kids tho frequent playtime pettukomanu

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

Kids will learn in no-time. Don't worry about english. Continue to talk in local language at home. Its important they keep in touch with mother tongue. Eventually they will stop talking in Local language at home as well. That's why its important to keep talking in mother tougue at home. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

This happened to my kid as well. No need of any english courses or tutions, They will learn automatically interacting with friends. my kid example:

Quesiton: What is your name 

ans: I am 3

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

youtube kids evu bro, oka one week lo nerchukuntundi

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

Don’t worry… seen so many kids with this problem.. just check your kid after six months.. she will surprise you

let her go to day care and mix with other kids… she automatically picks it up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyLoser said:

bump this thread after 6 months.. give them some time to adjust to change of place and people. don't expect too much looking at others. each kid is diff. just my 2 cents.

23 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Don’t worry… seen so many kids with this problem.. just check your kid after six months.. she will surprise you

let her go to day care and mix with other kids… she automatically picks it up 

IT'S NOT A PROBLEM. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyLoser said:

aa penta pani enduku chesav..to save on day care money?

47 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

This happened to my kid as well. No need of any english courses or tutions, They will learn automatically interacting with friends. my kid example:

Quesiton: What is your name 

ans: I am 3

Tamil Surya name oka movie lo Aaru laaga mee vaadiki moodu ani pettava 😀

• Haha 2