communication problem for my kid

LuckyLoser

1 hour ago, LuckyLoser said:

she is 3 now . was in india for last 1 yr with grand parents . she talks all sentences in telugu and very active . last 2 months nunchi day care veltundi . I see her struggle to communicate with her friends at day care . Tanaki prastutham yes , no , its mine , thanks etla words palakatam vastundi . 

Where should we start to help her with communication issues . Intlo telugu lo ne talking with her . Planning to talk with her in English . Inka emanna suggestions unte bolo . 

uncle on a lighter note you sound like my wife, school kellina two monthe ke english danchi kottali ante etla cheppu. Good thing is you put her in school. MY daughter also went through the same, was in india for 3 years now in pre school. Roju velli play ground lo adukuni vastadi anthe, neeku american frends unnara ani adigithe ledu vallu ikkade untaru antundhi....🤣

Give it a year, they pick up so fast, you will be surprised and laugh about this thread then

14 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Tamil Surya name oka movie lo Aaru laaga mee vaadiki moodu ani pettava 😀

now she is 10 and with non-stop english with good telugu skills. 

37 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

aa penta pani enduku chesav..to save on day care money?

You didn’t send kids? Why? To save flight money? 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

now she is 10 and with non-stop english with good telugu skills. 

Awesome. Nenu 10 years ayina US lo that this there here anta. Pillalu fast ga nerchukuntaru edayina.

2 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

she is 3 now . was in india for last 1 yr with grand parents . she talks all sentences in telugu and very active . last 2 months nunchi day care veltundi . I see her struggle to communicate with her friends at day care . Tanaki prastutham yes , no , its mine , thanks etla words palakatam vastundi . 

Where should we start to help her with communication issues . Intlo telugu lo ne talking with her . Planning to talk with her in English . Inka emanna suggestions unte bolo . 

Don’t worry, give her few more months. This happens because learning a new language takes time.my kid classmate tamil kid had same issue but he was very clever. At home his mom doesn’t know English so only means of communicate is tamil. It took him almost 2 years to get adjusted. Now he speaks both languages clearly.

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

2 months is way too short to see any improvement. She is picking up few words and soon she will pick sentences. Last 1 year nundi India l telugu lo matladi ipudu English ante time padtadi….

Its normal,  no need to panic. 

Correct answer

just give her some time

2 hours ago, ennnna chata said:

Arrange play date with older kids 1-2 years old

ye age kids aa age vaalatho aadadam better. You are not only making your kid lose self confidence but also troubling other family. Mohamatam ki no chepalemu, I had gone through such horrible situation. 

32 minutes ago, chintumintu1 said:

Maa vadu, evi chusi nerchukunadu. memu telugu lo matladina he responds in english

Same problem at my home. Just by watching kids videos..my kid is talking  nicely in english.. Nenu entha telugu lo try chestunna she is not even trying to respond. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, no01 said:

its matter of few months anthe....okka saari English ruchi thagili, telugu koncham marchipothe anthe inka...she will never pick telugu in her life.

Schools lo teachers kuda baaga recommend chesthunnaru and enforcing parents to make their kids speak in their native language. English pick cheyyatam chaala easy for kids...jsut give her couple more months inka anthe Manchi lakshi kante better english vachesthadi and later on much more fluent. But pls dont encourage her to speak only in Eng....meeru intlo telugu ne stick avvandi...dont worry, she will pick very soon.

Play dates, mee frnds/neighbor kids tho frequent playtime pettukomanu

Evaru enta chadivinaa Manchakka anta english kashtam. Single piece hybrid ...

Maa budda gaallaki telugu yela vasthada anukunta koosunna. English Yemundhi anna telugu medium batch ne ikkada raffadisghurru 20 years ki  inka 3 years ke telugu racha ante English ni namili avathala vesthadhi mee bubbadhi. 

2 hours ago, ennnna chata said:

Arrange play date with older kids 1-2 years old

yeah , evening she plays in the park kani mostly desi kids ae untar