communication problem for my kid

LuckyLoser

2 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

youtube kids evu bro, oka one week lo nerchukuntundi

one good thing from her grand parents is they never encouraged to watch ipad and tv . She is minimal in watching TV or Ipad and eats food on her own . Only food time lo ne tv chustadi . It feels amazing how she talks in telugu . We always feel it was best decision to have her with grand parents 

1 hour ago, praying said:

uncle on a lighter note you sound like my wife, school kellina two monthe ke english danchi kottali ante etla cheppu. Good thing is you put her in school. MY daughter also went through the same, was in india for 3 years now in pre school. Roju velli play ground lo adukuni vastadi anthe, neeku american frends unnara ani adigithe ledu vallu ikkade untaru antundhi....🤣

Give it a year, they pick up so fast, you will be surprised and laugh about this thread then

Thanks bro .. so far pedda issue kaadu .. just new learning for us kuda ga .. want to make sure we are doing right thing 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

she is 3 now . was in india for last 1 yr with grand parents . she talks all sentences in telugu and very active . last 2 months nunchi day care veltundi . I see her struggle to communicate with her friends at day care . Tanaki prastutham yes , no , its mine , thanks etla words palakatam vastundi . 

Where should we start to help her with communication issues . Intlo telugu lo ne talking with her . Planning to talk with her in English . Inka emanna suggestions unte bolo . 

Na dosth h1 meedha ikadaiki vachadu, apudu vaadi son age 4 years anukunta English mukka okati radhu, after 1 to 2 years ipudu full American accent and only English, tension padaku anna children easy ga new language pick chestharu.

2 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

youtube kids evu bro, oka one week lo nerchukuntundi

I remember the incident when my kid was 2. My kid just started talking and we never taught her alphanets or numbers. My friend visited us and got some gift for my kid and asked her to read the alphabet. I said she does'nt know yet. To our shock she read those letters and was fluent in alphabets and numbers ... Thanks to iPod Touch we had at home and she used to watch the kids videos there. 

• Like 1