lol California

veerigadu

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

Gunner, 81, estimated six people are living in her Encanto rental house, which she has owned for decades. She said none of them have written leases.

Navvalaaaa??? Yedavalaaaa???? Ilanti situations lo landlords 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

One of my friend bought a 2nd home during covid and rented with an agreement through a rental agency. He did not pay a nickel as CA had some policy at that time to not pay rents or delay rents for some time. 

Rental agency says they cannot do anything. My friend cannot talk/communicate with tenant as per Rental Agency. That renter has a BMW and a Mercedes parked in front of their house. My friend still drives Toyota after owning multiple assets and 1 rental property and savings. After 2 yrs they vacated the house without paying a dime.  

American dream ...

Trend ilage spread ayitheee….inka @Anta Assamey

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Thats the reason I never owned any real estate in CA...good to visit and work remote but not live or invest

All other states lo unnaya ankul 

nuvvu India ki oka nela velli..return vachenta varaku..evadaina ne patio lo tent eskoni unnadanuko 3 weeks without no one asking..

then u simply cannot evict him....

atluntadi ca lo.

• Haha 2