Calling solar owners

VAAMPlRE

sCo_^Y Sunrun, Kota, Tesla...

PS: dabbul levani ...apesa project..elago e DNK gallu edo fitting pedtaru Solar unnolu min inta kattali ani.

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

sCo_^Y Sunrun, Kota, Tesla...

PS: dabbul levani ...apesa project..elago e DNK gallu edo fitting pedtaru Solar unnolu min inta kattali ani.

Which one best and cheap ?

I don't have solar but commenting based on friends experience

if you decide to get solar DO NOT LEASE, it will be a pain if you have to sell the house

most of the companies are predatory, they make money preying on people with little knowledge

panels are cheap but installation is expensive

look into buying outright. If you can buy the panels, there are installers available

In my state xcel energy is intentionally delaying to connect them to the grid as they're losing money

I will not get solar anytime soon as my bills are dirt cheap and the set up cost is not viable

39 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I don't have solar but commenting based on friends experience

if you decide to get solar DO NOT LEASE, it will be a pain if you have to sell the house

most of the companies are predatory, they make money preying on people with little knowledge

panels are cheap but installation is expensive

look into buying outright. If you can buy the panels, there are installers available

In my state xcel energy is intentionally delaying to connect them to the grid as they're losing money

I will not get solar anytime soon as my bills are dirt cheap and the set up cost is not viable

How much current bill yours in summer ? Mine 250-300

I never understood the economics of solar installation… you have to pay so much upfront to save on the monthly energy cost.. that too only electricity and not gas.. batteries degrade after few years.. and the savings are not significant to make the initial investment worthwhile.. maybe it is a Cali thing.. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I never understood the economics of solar installation… you have to pay so much upfront to save on the monthly energy cost.. that too only electricity and not gas.. batteries degrade after few years.. and the savings are not significant to make the initial investment worthwhile.. maybe it is a Cali thing.. 

Cali lo gas equipment banned. stoves etc. Heaters allowed

if u have gas equipment, then Solar doesnt make sense...

All electric equipment unte Solar is best investment mainly in Calif

24 minutes ago, VAAMPlRE said:

How much current bill yours in summer ? Mine 250-300

$80 was the highest

gas bill varies - heat and water use gas

with such a high bill, solar might work out for you but research a lot and talk to your neighbors who has it

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Cali lo gas equipment banned. stoves etc. Heaters allowed

if u have gas equipment, then Solar doesnt make sense...

All electric equipment unte Solar is best investment mainly in Calif

only current stove allowed a?

20 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Solar is excellent investment in India as labor is cheap there.

2 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Yup....2.25 lakhs for 5 KW system

Similar system would cost 20 L here.

10KW I got quote for 22k in US bro, is that 20L in Indian rupees ?