Vammo hyderabad lo oka house chusa online lo

surfroshan

rent emo 4.25L anta okay that is fine but security deposit 30L anta dude I've never paid such a huge deposit, even here in the US.

Film production/shootings, other events ki guest house laaga for a month or two etc lease terms tho rent ku istharu, manaku theliyani masthu business models untayi, Hyd ippudu rakarakala karya kalapalaku adda ayipoyindhi 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

rent emo 4.25L anta okay that is fine but security deposit 30L anta dude I've never paid such a huge deposit, even here in the US.

Can you share the online link ?

23 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

Share link or don’t bark like dog 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

India lo major cities lo 6-10 months advance common kadaa.. I paid 10 months advance in Bangalore when I rented a house.. 

Will we get it back in full?

my frnd recently bought a luxery villa near new hyd consulate for 6.85cr its a spare cash for him (sound party and also owns consultancy and restuarent) and consulate rented that house recently for 5 laks/month. thats the max rent i heard in my life in hyderbad.

59 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

my frnd recently bought a luxery villa near new hyd consulate for 6.85cr its a spare cash for him (sound party and also owns consultancy and restuarent) and consulate rented that house recently for 5 laks/month. thats the max rent i heard in my life in hyderbad.

How did he convince the consulate guys to rent it?

57 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

That's almost 9% rental yield which is unheard of in india , even among commercial properties 

The normal rental yield for such properties is 1.5-3%

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That's almost 9% rental yield which is unheard of in india , even among commercial properties 

The normal rental yield for such properties is 1.5-3%

white ppl got sh@t loads of cash they literally burn it

3 hours ago, surfroshan said:

link veyyu bro

14 hours ago, surfroshan said:

How did he convince the consulate guys to rent it?

they were shopping he dint reach them they reached out to him via a real estate  broker.  he got one year advance also i just checked with him in the evening.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

they were shopping he dint reach them they reached out to him via a real estate  broker.  he got one year advance also i just checked with him in the evening.

thats good for him thanks for the share!