india ki velthey

futureofandhra

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

bus trains lo velthara travel ki

lekapothey car hire chesukuni tirugathara?

I want to experience vande bharat and metro train travel.

For long journeys car will prefer chestha, traffic ekkuvu unna chota 2 wheeler will be preferred.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

better to travel in train or bus and be around public cuz if you hire someone to drive for you then there's always a chance of threat happening recently watched an indian movie where driver takes the passenger to an abandoned place and then kills that person there by brutally slitting the throat

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I will travel like as usual while I was student 

Busy buses, city buses , This time I have to try metro . Did not visited after start of metro 

, Hyperloop from from Vij to Guntur ( if CBN was ruled , it would be complete by this time )

Now on kachra road we have to travel .. emi chestam okka chance ani ichhamu kada 

16 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

maa vuruki train ledu, 
so bus lo veltha, Hyderabad ochchinappudu major points ki metro vuntey use metro then auto or ola or rapido for last mile. 

car hire if traveling with family.  

I travel by bus, auto, train etc when I visit India .. na kids ni kuda teskeltaa.. na relatives adugutaru yenduku kids ni bus lu autos lo tipputunnav ani.. car rent cheskovachu ga ani... 

7 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

better to travel in train or bus and be around public cuz if you hire someone to drive for you there's always a chance of threat happening recently watched an indian movie where driver takes the passenger to an abandoned place and then kills that person there brutally

Bro , you have to hire some one atleast you know the person 

8 minutes ago, gnr said:

I travel by bus, auto, train etc when I visit India .. na kids ni kuda teskeltaa.. na relatives adugutaru yenduku kids ni bus lu autos lo tipputunnav ani.. car rent cheskovachu ga ani... 

+1

i want to do the same . They have to know these things also . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

Bro , you have to hire some one atleast you know the person 

in that movie assailant is known one only as well as a sweet talker

22 minutes ago, kiran1012 said:

For long journeys car will prefer chestha, traffic ekkuvu unna chota 2 wheeler will be preferred.

Good luck with getting tickets for that, you need to plan way ahead for that...Best option is Flights.

Domestic Travel bane perigindi India lo

33 minutes ago, kiran1012 said:

Vande Bharat was good .. sec’bad to Tirupati vella .. service was good .. within the train food/electrical/cleaning services untay all the time .. edho track issues ani now a days almost anni trains are getting delayed 

13 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Good luck with getting tickets for that, you need to plan way ahead for that...Best option is Flights.

Domestic Travel bane perigindi India lo

Nope, it is wrong .. easy gane dorukuthay tickets .. I booked and travelled last month only .. irctc lo book cheskovochu.. no need of any agent 

2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Nope, it is wrong .. easy gane dorukuthay tickets .. I booked and travelled last month only .. irctc lo book cheskovochu.. no need of any agent 

ya common man cannot afford that price