India Passport Renewal in Hyderabad

hotmaddy

US visa dates aina dorukuthunnay kaani Passport renewal appointments dorakatledu. Tatkal cheddam ante asalu appointment levu antundi.

What am I missing?

27 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

US visa dates aina dorukuthunnay kaani Passport renewal appointments dorakatledu. Tatkal cheddam ante asalu appointment levu antundi.

What am I missing?

Administration.

chala centers unnai ga

i was able to get for my parents within 1 month may 10th ki chuste june 11th was available and they got passports in 3 days

50 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

What am I missing?

If you are in India, there is a counter where you can show your travel tickets and they will give appointment.

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

chala centers unnai ga

i was able to get for my parents within 1 month may 10th ki chuste june 11th was available and they got passports in 3 days

I got one few months ago but edo Typo undi ani malli schedule chesukomannaru. Hyd lo 3 centers lo chusthe edi Tatkal available ledu. May be regular lo chudalemo.

16 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

If you are in India, there is a counter where you can show your travel tickets and they will give appointment.

This window Begumpet PSK lo available aa?

42 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Administration.

Too much wait passport ki. They can open 100 more counters and process faster kada.

29 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Too much wait passport ki. They can open 100 more counters and process faster kada.

For them processing an application is a favor they are doing to us.