Breaking News !!

HEROO

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

One time..program edi for 10k if I am not wrong sumarao attorney lives in Mississauga and has office in Derry and hurontario intersection right by Monte Carlo inn motel.

pmed you the details 

oh only one time ? so FIFO? or any criteria on choosing first 10k I am sure there will be more than 10k apps

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

pmed you the details 

oh only one time ? so FIFO? or any criteria on choosing first 10k I am sure there will be more than 10k apps

Evadiki telusu below 30 valli piliste better ee 30+ 35+ uncles vachi Gabby leputaru

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

Evadiki telusu below 30 valli piliste better ee 30+ 35+ uncles vachi Gabby leputaru

ipudu below 30 ante db lo only @Sucker uncle elgible he is less than 24  he is 2000 kid anta

10 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Finally em concluded 

same question bhayya...if the limit is 10k then how would they pick it up... is it again lottery?

just thinking is it worth to apply or not

42 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

same question bhayya...if the limit is 10k then how would they pick it up... is it again lottery?

just thinking is it worth to apply or not

Naku oka $5K ivvu nee application pick ayye la chestha anna 

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Finally em concluded 

bro, whats the info.. 

As of July 16th 2023, H1-B holders in the US and their accompanying immediate family members will be eligible to apply to come to Canada. The approved applicants will receive an open work permit for up to three years, which means they can work for almost any employer in Canada. In addition, their spouses and dependents can also be eligible to apply for temporary resident visa.

IRCC believes this will expand available opportunities for skilled workers to continue to pursue careers in the high-tech sector and contribute to economic growth in North America. This measure will remain in effect for one year or until IRCC receives 10,000 applications.

please correct me if i'm wrong

Jul 16th ki apply chesukovachu and they will take 10k applications anthe kada. 

Is there any site where people can apply?