All free karnataka situation

nokia123

dont trust these youtube video people bro, raakalokam , nationalist hub ,i take these people same as dhruv rathee or prof nageswar

reality ki chala dooram ga untaru...even though i support bjp i am saying this

KA lo cong will win 24 loksabha /28 seats if elections are today

Ivanni jujubi….wait for visionary’s wealth creation in 2024….okkokkadu minimum lakshadhikari…apude puttina bidda nundi repo mapo poye musalodu varaku evarini vadalakunda Edo oka scheme la pettesi paisal panchutadu maa sendranna….

• Haha 2

Tax paying voters are irrelevant , congress is trying to satisfy people who want free stuff and so far they have been successful in Karnataka because it has low debt unlike rajasthan , chattisgarh 

3 hours ago, Mancode said:

dont trust these youtube video people bro, raakalokam , nationalist hub ,i take these people same as dhruv rathee or prof nageswar

reality ki chala dooram ga untaru...even though i support bjp i am saying this

KA lo cong will win 24 loksabha /28 seats if elections are today

Rey uttharandhra paytm jaffa nuvese paytm solle nammala 

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Tax paying voters are irrelevant , congress is trying to satisfy people who want free stuff and so far they have been successful in Karnataka because it has low debt unlike rajasthan , chattisgarh 

Congress has the capability to make Karnataka on par with Rajasthan and Chattisgarh by the time they seek re-election. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Congress has the capability to make Karnataka on par with Rajasthan and Chattisgarh by the time they seek re-election. 

Not possible tbh , mainly due to Bengaluru . Free schemes can sustain at the cost of capex

But if they increase govt employees salary and implement OPS then they can bring Karnataka to AP level in a decade 

21 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Not possible tbh , mainly due to Bengaluru . Free schemes can sustain at the cost of capex

But if they increase govt employees salary and implement OPS then they can bring Karnataka to AP level in a decade 

That’s why I said by the time they seek re-election, they will promise all these things and make the impossible possible.

Dangerous trend of freebies and going to elections at the cost of exchequers is gaining traction and its only gonna get worst with each election. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

advantage AP since CBN will win

5 hours ago, manadonga said:

Karnataka and maharastra has so much wealth they can give 10 yrs 

to make it like AP? it take 5 years no matter how rich a state is