Turkish airlines ela untadhi vaaaa

veerigadu

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Mumbai nundi Istanbul and then vomerica antaaa…did anybody fly using Turkish airlines???

already tiket book chesaka telusukuni em chestar antaa?

• Haha 1

Just now, phatposts said:

already tiket book chesaka telusukuni em chestar antaa?

Cancel cheyyinchiii. Vere airlines book seyyali. First time leaving country. Trying to make it less hassle for them. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

One of my relatives coming to vonerica.

Mumbai nundi Istanbul and then vomerica antaaa…did anybody fly using Turkish airlines???

Awesome service vuntadi. They are trying to grow 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

dont know but turkish food is awesome, tasty, filling and healthy

34 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Cancel cheyyinchiii. Vere airlines book seyyali. First time leaving country. Trying to make it less hassle for them. 

Fly Air India.

38 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I fly last summer and had the worst experience of my life. Man I felt like prisoned there. Our connecting flight missed as the flight from US to Turkey arrived late there. Their CS question is "Why did you miss the flight". I had to stay there at counter for 6 hrs and they would not say why its taking time to rebook. Finally they found a flight which would fly next day. They said they are giving a hotel outside airport. So we had to take VISA ($30 each) which they said is refundable if I expense it after trip. It was night time and drive to hotel took 1 hr and we did not see anything on highway. When we woke up next morning we find ourselves in the middle of no where. There is nothing except sea 5-6 KM away. 

They were rude all the way and unwilling to help. Instead of sympathizing with our situation, they asked me to make a call to the connecting airlines and resolve the issue myself. I had a completely different picture of Turkey and its people. They are very racist. 

I would not care about $100 expense, But i had a grudge on them so I followed their guidelines for reimbursement which is cumbersome process and finally they give me a check # and ask me to collect it at Turkish airlines counter :D or use it next time I buy their ticket. I wish they told me this first hand, I would not have bothered to apply.

Only sliver lining is that I was travelling with my family. I can't imagine otherwise. My friends wife had same experience.

Return trip was good. No issues. 

I would not suggest this for people travelling first time or with family/kids. Their flight costs are cheaper but personally, I would never fly.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

just okok… not great.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

telisi kuda thread vessuthaavu enduku anna emirates book chesthee wheelchairs  lo aunties and uncle ki full company no

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

US based airlines thappa prapancham lo anni airlines bagane untai

talk about Air India annai. 

btw united from BOM to Newark Dreamliner super flight. 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

HYD lo edo edu consultancy odi dandaa undi.. ma cousin kuda danke ostundu for the first time

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

air hostess katharnaak untar baa brahmi-adhurs.gif

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

I fly last summer and had the worst experience of my life. Man I felt like prisoned there. Our connecting flight missed as the flight from US to Turkey arrived late there. Their CS question is "Why did you miss the flight". I had to stay there at counter for 6 hrs and they would not say why its taking time to rebook. Finally they found a flight which would fly next day. They said they are giving a hotel outside airport. So we had to take VISA ($30 each) which they said is refundable if I expense it after trip. It was night time and drive to hotel took 1 hr and we did not see anything on highway. When we woke up next morning we find ourselves in the middle of no where. There is nothing except sea 5-6 KM away. 

They were rude all the way and unwilling to help. Instead of sympathizing with our situation, they asked me to make a call to the connecting airlines and resolve the issue myself. I had a completely different picture of Turkey and its people. They are very racist. 

I would not care about $100 expense, But i had a grudge on them so I followed their guidelines for reimbursement which is cumbersome process and finally they give me a check # and ask me to collect it at Turkish airlines counter :D or use it next time I buy their ticket. I wish they told me this first hand, I would not have bothered to apply.

Only sliver lining is that I was travelling with my family. I can't imagine otherwise. My friends wife had same experience.

Return trip was good. No issues. 

I would not suggest this for people travelling first time or with family/kids. Their flight costs are cheaper but personally, I would never fly.

us local flight kuda same treatment when you miss flight like hotel is not given, next flight epudu vuntey appudu povali