Halwa ee pillodini enduku champaru??

psycopk

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ee Pulkas chalu sideline cheyadaniki dhennaina..

you can fight for anything without taking any specific party or person names..

em fight chestav samara... power lo unnam kada ani.. video recording cheyinchi mari samputunte... 

Just now, psycopk said:

em fight chestav samara... power lo unnam kada ani.. video recording cheyinchi mari samputunte... 

a pilaganni sampe avasaram Govt ki enduku vuntadi ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

a pilaganni sampe avasaram Govt ki enduku vuntadi ? 

ganja related one...champinodiki local ycp mla ki unna dealings

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

ganja related one...champinodiki local ycp mla ki unna dealings

Okay, kasepu politics pakana petti common sense vadudam.

Ganja ki ie pilgadiki link enti ? User? Or peddler ? Ie pilagadiki NTR ki sambandham enti ? Bots diguthe thappa oka death ni Twitter la trend cheyadam kastam, atlantidi to trend venakala evadi cheyi vundi ? CBN tweet cheyadam venaka allegation thapa emana link vunda ? Vunte poooce ki iyandi lekapothey media l pettandi…

• Like 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Ganja ki ie pilgadiki link enti ? User? Or peddler ? Ie pilagadiki NTR ki sambandham enti ? Bots diguthe thappa oka death ni Twitter la trend cheyadam kastam, atlantidi to trend venakala evadi cheyi vundi ? CBN tweet cheyadam venaka allegation thapa emana link vunda ? Vunte poooce ki iyandi lekapothey media l pettandi…

paina questions are valid. aa direction lo investigation saganivatam ledu... ade problem... NTR di waste anuko... just he is known for being fan.. nothing more than that

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Adaan Media mee sinna sinthakaya nadipiche channel….

channel evadu nadipinchina.. vadu raise chesina points valid ee kada..

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

correct questions…

i can answer few as per my understanding on this …(i was in the space which did this trending )..

first of all its not bots who trended this…its fans ..generally they do fan wars…but in this incident happen all most all the fans trended this..(just they are hero fans..not party fans)

second in that space…victim friends also talked..some claimed initially they were not allowed to enter into the village…and some said he dont even snoke cigerrte hiw ganja appears in his pocket…(there are so many allegations i am not speculating all here..)

once doubts were raised on his death…(mostly raised by his friends) then political parties entered in that case…

CBN tweet and ycp tweet…and even the footage also lot of questions about third person voice…

to be frank sajjala bhargav was showed some special interest to get this footage…

more over recently who was trneding this in spaces got threat calls…

media didnt bother this news to telecast..they telecasted only it got trending…(no hopes on media now a days…)

i am not saying ycp did this…but the govt could have handled better…అదరాబదరా ఆ శవాన్ని కాల్చేసారు…

9 minutes ago, Dallas_balu said:

Ok start with venupotu power hungry dog 

Adi chemba gaade plan esi cheppulatho kotti chaminchindu gaa inka endi maatladedi?

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

correct questions…

i can answer few as per my understanding on this …(i was in the space which did this trending )..

first of all its not bots who trended this…its fans ..generally they do fan wars…but in this incident happen all most all the fans trended this..(just they are hero fans..not party fans)

second in that space…victim friends also talked..some claimed initially they were not allowed to enter into the village…and some said he dont even snoke cigerrte hiw ganja appears in his pocket…(there are so many allegations i am not speculating all here..)

once doubts were raised on his death…(mostly raised by his friends) then political parties entered in that case…

CBN tweet and ycp tweet…and even the footage also lot of questions about third person voice…

to be frank sajjala bhargav was showed some special interest to get this footage…

more over recently who was trneding this in spaces got threat calls…

media didnt bother this news to telecast..they telecasted only it got trending…(no hopes on media now a days…)

i am not saying ycp did this…but the govt could have handled better…అదరాబదరా ఆ శవాన్ని కాల్చేసారు…

In simple words, an incident has happened and whether it’s a suicide or not we don’t know and even before w ek ie what it is, everything started trending and taking a political turn. 

How come this is a political party sponsored murder ? Does this allegation makes sense at least ? This is what I’m trying to point out…

The truth is something else. It will come out slowly once the dust settles.

• Upvote 1