Telugodura pai desha droham case 🇨🇳

JackSeal

25 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

As i predicted slowly the upper caste batch will start sucking up to china. Like they did with british and then america. Inka realization raaledhu anthe.  also the upper the caste the more lapdog behaviour will be shown.

Brahmins will hype up some another satya working with huawei as real "merit" (LOL), kams will start business with them. already gujjus are fully in to business with them.

paytm chillara batch like @bharathicement will be doing chillara bhajana for china as usual.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

As i predicted slowly the upper caste batch will start sucking up to china. Like they did with british and then america. Inka realization raaledhu anthe.  also the upper the caste the more lapdog behaviour will be shown.

Brahmins will hype up some another satya working with huawei as real "merit" (LOL), kams will start business with them. already gujjus are fully in to business with them.

paytm chillara batch like @bharathicement will be doing chillara bhajana for china as usual.

Sucking up chestey  emi ostadi. 

I was there in Shanghai and travelled around in May and it is next level. US kanna neater cities. Media lo chusedi 95% wrong but 5% definitely CCP influence undi. I have probably 10 friends from China right from a billionaire to tech software engineer and they all say the same thing. 

India can't even compare. Comparison lo India is a slum. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

intaki ikkada caste angle enduku ochchindii @Android_Halwa neeku emanna telsa. 

Just now, pittagoda said:

Sucking up chestey  emi ostadi. 

I was there in Shanghai and travelled around in May and it is next level. US kanna neater cities. Media lo chusedi 95% wrong but 5% definitely CCP influence undi. I have probably 10 friends from China right from a billionaire to tech software engineer and they all say the same thing. 

India can't even compare. Comparison lo India is a slum. 

yemi vasthadhi - america vaadu icchinattu konni jobs vasthayi leka paisal vasthayi- dhaanitho india lo petthanam chesukuntaaru ..maa caste more goppa ani.

Malla dheentlo competition kooda. TANA pedithe AATA pettinattu ..hahaha

that is indian culture.

Caste edhuku vacchindhi ante video lo anvesh antunnadu. Reservations unnayanta india lo.

China communism undhira. akkada petthan daarulni chettuki katti kaalchi champaaru.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yemi vasthadhi - america vaadu icchinattu konni jobs vasthayi leka paisal vasthayi- dhaanitho india lo petthanam chesukuntaaru ..maa caste more goppa ani.

Malla dheentlo competition kooda. TANA pedithe AATA pettinattu ..hahaha

that is indian culture.

There are Indians working there. Schezhen is Silicon Valley there. 

Nenu seriously mind blown. Not even 1 Indian city can compare. 

15 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

There are Indians working there. Schezhen is Silicon Valley there. 

Nenu seriously mind blown. Not even 1 Indian city can compare. 

indian cities cannot compare with african also. Kaani manavallu chese sound antha intha kaadhu.

They hate telugu language but hype hindi (like @Android_Halwa ). They hate working people  but hype caste.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

indian cities cannot compare with african also. Kaani manavallu chese sound antha intha kaadhu.

They hate telugu language but hype hindi (like @Android_Halwa ). They hate working people  but hype caste.

56 inch with 5 trillion economy.  Money antha gujju  friends ki pothadi.