@psycopk..... esari kuda vallake aayane kavalanta.... assame..

Spartan

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

this IPAC suppose to be a non profit organization and political reformer…moreover they claim their  methods are transparent…

but in reality it’s completely opposite it’s nothing but a cambridge analytica (దొరికినోడు దొంగ…కానీ ఈ దొంగ ఇంకా దొరకలా…తెలివిగా అన్ని భావజాలం గల పార్టీలతో సంభందాలు పెట్టుకుని నడిపిస్తున్నాడు..)…their methods and their involvement in govt organizations…etc are strongly questionable…

I dont understand why political parties approach ipac. Freebees thappa em suggest chestharu vallu? Delhi lo motham freebees ey. Ap lo avey. I think recent KT kooda valley anukunta.

social media management mathram peak assalu.

Mundu ee political orgs ni ban chesi thengali

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaaampire said:

I dont understand why political parties approach ipac. Freebees thappa em suggest chestharu vallu? Delhi lo motham freebees ey. Ap lo avey. I think recent KT kooda valley anukunta.

yes..they should be banned first…irrespective of which party they are supporting…

their influence methods are way worse than any political consultants like camebride analytica..

they are just exploiting the the recent digital revolution in india…for their business…(in paper non profit organization)…

can you share me one negative review of IPAC on internet…i did my search and failed…

2 hours ago, Aquaman said:

jigga is spoiling the state with freebies..

state will go to sh*t hole.. if jigga comes back this time as well

E saari jalagam gadu vasthe andhra lo vundatam kante sri lanka lo paki pani chesukovachu tax payers ! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vaaampire said:

Okkasari 2009 tdp manifesto choodu. 83 lo tdp start chesindey ee freebees okka rakamga

Uncle are you that kind of developer who says “I will not fix this issue because this code was written by some other developer who is no longer in the team” ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

They are like consulting companies and they are nothing new…Do you remember Sam Pitroda ? He was the first in the league, bought in as an advisor to Congress and then eventually designed the election campaigning. The same things what IPaC is doing now. Their aim is to ensure their client wins..

41 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Uncle are you that kind of developer who says “I will not fix this issue because this code was written by some other developer who is no longer in the team” ?

I am saying i will not hire that old developer who coded poorly without any proper planning even after giving multiple chances.

R u kind of uncle who ignores the bugs if introduced by fav person?

1 hour ago, Vaaampire said:

I am saying i will not hire that old developer who coded poorly without any proper planning even after giving multiple chances.

R u kind of uncle who ignores the bugs if introduced by fav person?

Well whatever the case I would spend my time and energy on how to fix the bug and move forward rather blaming old developer, arguing and escape from the problem 

4 hours ago, Vaaampire said:

Tuqlaq kamarao gaadu tuqlaq decisions tho chesina damage mundu evi panikiraavu.  Free bee schemes malli plus. Tg lo patwaru cancellation valla jarigina damage unmeasurable. Offcourse aaa lk gaadu devudu aney nammey neelanti vallu oppukoru.

2009 menifesto aithey peaks assalu. Cash transfer scheme. Free tv abbo peaks. 14 lo kooda farmers/dwakra loan waivers meedha vachi implement cheyyakunda bokka pettadu.

global IT boom ni baaga use chesukunnadu. I will give credit to him for that. Akkaditho agithey aadini evaru troll cheyyaru. Denamma cell phone neney kanipetta. Naavalley annam thintunnaru ani siggu lekunda cheppi comedy piece ayyadu

14-19 em chesado cheppu antha talented aithey. Opposition party mla’s ni koni ministers chesina shradha administration meedha petti untey 23 kantey ekkuvey vachevi.

2024 kosam mini manifest ichadu gaa. Free bees thappa em unnayi?

Former K'taka Congress CM SM Krishna  chesina IT development ni as it is copy kottaru mana babugoru. U have to give credit to him for copying & blame Congress for not following the footsteps of true visionary SM Krishna.

United AP Babu ki, Divided AP Babu ki chaala teda undi.

Caste picchi ekkuvaindi crowd ki. 

1 minute ago, rushmore said:

Former K'taka Congress CM SM Krishna early 90s lo chesina IT development ni as it is copy kottaru mana babugoru. U have to give credit to him for copying & blame Congress for not following the footsteps of true visionary SM Krishna.

United AP Babu ki, Divided AP Babu ki chaala teda undi.

Caste picchi ekkuvaindi crowd ki. 

caste pichi last name lo tag pettukunnavalaki teesesina vallaki kaadu

crow calling the kettle black la undi nee boshanam

as it is vere CM's enduku coppy kottala, CBN's first term was very good in administration, you may be drinking milk at that time

13 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

caste pichi last name lo tag pettukunnavalaki teesesina vallaki kaadu

crow calling the kettle black la undi nee boshanam

as it is vere CM's enduku coppy kottala, CBN's first term was very good in administration, you may be drinking milk at that time

Ade murkhatwam ante....! Content lenappudu personal insults vastayee. CBN always won with the help of BJP. Second time CBN won due to Kargil War not  because of Babu's visionary ruling. Even in 2014, he won due to alliance with BJP, JSP. Everytime Babu fought alone, he lost very badly like in 2019 elections where got lowest seats of all time although he broke his own record of another horrible loss of 2003-04. Fast forward 2024, he is begging BJP, JSP to ally with him again & is ready to give at least 50 seats to both of these parties. 

Babu is never a strong politician like his media portray him to be. Even to this day he doesn't have much public support despite being a CM for 14 years. 

For TDP, its media & people r the biggest enemies. That's why they did not & will not grow beyond a certain level.