Upside App - Get up to 1.50$/gallon cash back for Gas fill up

MPSBC

Get up to 1.50$/gallon cash back when you use Upside app to get gas.
  1. Download the app and sign up using invitation code PQMB4X
  2. After the sign up, add these stacked codes SHOPPERS35 ,  USHIP35 ,  GOPUFF35 ,  AMEX35 and  PERKSATWORK230 by going to profile tab, click edit to enter a promo code and then click done. Repeat these steps for all the codes one by one. 
  3. In the app, claim cashback offer at your preferred location, pay with a card and then submit the claim. Upside will process the cashback in the next few days.

For my first gas fill up, I got $17.8 cash back and redeemed using paypal in 3 days.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MPSBC said:
Get up to 1.50$/gallon cash back when you use Upside app to get gas.
  1. Download the app and sign up using invitation code PQMB4X
  2. After the sign up, add these stacked codes SHOPPERS35 ,  USHIP35 ,  GOPUFF35 ,  AMEX35 and  PERKSATWORK230 by going to profile tab, click edit to enter a promo code and then click done. Repeat these steps for all the codes one by one. 
  3. In the app, claim cashback offer at your preferred location, pay with a card and then submit the claim. Upside will process the cashback in the next few days.

For my first gas fill up, I got $17.8 cash back and redeemed using paypal in 3 days.

Codes eppati varaku valid 

3 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Codes eppati varaku valid 

Expiry date aithey emi ledhu as far as I know. In my case, I signed up in April through a referral and then added the codes. App home page lo get  $1.7 cashback for 1st two purchases ani chuipinchindhi.. I claimed the cashbacck offer and redeemed in June.