junnuuuu❤️❤️ #graduationceremony

tamuhardreturns

45 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Agree.

His income should be more than paying off his mortgage easily and then some for savings. Roughly each 1-2M views based on viewer geography should earn $3000+ and most of his videos on this new channel are reaching or crossed 500K views. He closed his old channel and started this new channel because comments got disabled by YT on his old channel due to kids in the videos - comments will get more views and more $$.

Now his daughter would launch a new channel for more $$ since she is 18 already. that should pay off her college fees.

There is a cult following for his younger daughter and I don't understand why.

Maybe easy to get married with wider options without dowry when they grow up due to fan following and fame.

don't give him new ideas baa

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Agree.

His income should be more than paying off his mortgage easily and then some for savings. Roughly each 1-2M views based on viewer geography should earn $3000+ and most of his videos on this new channel are reaching or crossed 500K views. He closed his old channel and started this new channel because comments got disabled by YT on his old channel due to kids in the videos - comments on this new channel will get more views and more $$.

Now his daughter would launch a new channel for more $$ since she is 18 already. that should pay off her college fees.

There is a cult following for his younger daughter and I don't understand why.

Maybe easy to get married with wider options without dowry when they grow up due to fan following and fame.

daughter ki dowry iche days over dude, i dont know which planet you are from

last time i checked, people are ready to sell themselves to get married. providing paycheck, employment letter, registering their share of property on their name, even agreeing to stay away from parents just to get married.

• Haha 2

On 6/29/2023 at 3:08 PM, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

video ki 200k views, bane venakesadu junnu kannu anukontu

maa poragadu edho picchi video post chesthe, dhaaniki 2 days lo 100K views anta...first nenu nammale...maaodu chupisthe appudu nammina...endhi ra ee picchi video ante, "naadhe oka picchi video ante, 100K mandhi pani paata leni pichollu unnaru Daddy" annadu...frustration-mental.gif

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

daughter ki dowry iche days over dude, i dont know which planet you are from

last time i checked, people are ready to sell themselves to get married. providing paycheck, employment letter, registering their share of property on their name, even agreeing to stay away from parents just to get married.

Hushhhh!!