Student Loan Forgiveness Supreme Court decision tomorrow

Ravi860

The justices’ ruling will determine whether the Biden administration can move forward with its plan to wipe out more than a quarter of the country’s $1.7 trillion in outstanding federal student debt.

Roughly 14 million people would have their student debt entirely cleared by the program, according to an estimate by higher education expert Mark Kantrowitz.

In total, around 37 million people would be eligible for some loan cancellation, Kantrowitz estimates — up to $20,000 if they received a Pell Grant in college, a type of aid for low-income families, or as much as $10,000 if they did not.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/29/supreme-court-decision-on-student-loan-forgiveness-expected-friday.html

FREE FREE…. malli inflation bokka antaru ekkadi nundi vastai money maafi chesthe student loans.. guess what 🖨️ 

Conservative bench akkadaaa. Kotti padesthsruuuu as expected. Biden thatha will use it for his benefit at election campaign amongst students. Operation success but patient dead is conservative galla situation 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Conservative bench akkadaaa. Kotti padesthsruuuu as expected. Biden thatha will use it for his benefit at election campaign amongst students. Operation success but patient dead is conservative galla situation 

idhaaru kiddhare. repubs benefits ivvaru, liberals ivvalani undhi kaani mem helpless  courts oppukoru kaani votes veyyandi antaaru.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

idhaaru kiddhare. repubs benefits ivvaru, liberals ivvalani undhi kaani mem helpless  courts oppukoru kaani votes veyyandi antaaru.

Repubs are prideful, egoistic and self conceited. They keep living in the glory of the past. 

On the other hand, Liberals have a self loathing victim mindset. They justify their shortcomings through victim mindset.

I don’t agree with liberals on many topics, but if I have to pick one, I will pick liberals over conservatives anyday. 

At the end of the day it’s an entertainment show. Lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Repubs are prideful, egoistic and self conceited. They keep living in the glory of the past. 

On the other hand, Liberals have a self loathing victim mindset. They justify their shortcomings through victim mindset.

I don’t agree with liberals on many topics, but if I have to pick one, I will pick liberals over conservatives anyday. 

At the end of the day it’s an entertainment show. Lol

Their whatever mindset that is - it brings no change ba. it is performative and more like "look at me ..i have such a kind heart".  it is shamelessly self obsessed and all about overcoming their past guilt through theater and acting and doing nothing substantial.

we had two times of clinton, followed by two times of obama and one biden. But wealth gap between african americans and whites only increased.

29 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

The justices’ ruling will determine whether the Biden administration can move forward with its plan to wipe out more than a quarter of the country’s $1.7 trillion in outstanding federal student debt.

Roughly 14 million people would have their student debt entirely cleared by the program, according to an estimate by higher education expert Mark Kantrowitz.

In total, around 37 million people would be eligible for some loan cancellation, Kantrowitz estimates — up to $20,000 if they received a Pell Grant in college, a type of aid for low-income families, or as much as $10,000 if they did not.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/29/supreme-court-decision-on-student-loan-forgiveness-expected-friday.html

FREE FREE…. malli inflation bokka antaru ekkadi nundi vastai money maafi chesthe student loans.. guess what 🖨️ 

Rey atleast ma veterans ki unchandi ra aa benefits ! 

5 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Rey atleast ma veterans ki unchandi ra aa benefits ! 

They will find a solution for you bro don't worry they have our hard earned money at their disposal forever

Yendhi vaa maa Jaggad paalana la chesthurru antha ikkada kuda. Yedhanna panchudu start avvagane akkada high court la case ikkada supreme court chasss maa AP ni copying 

6 hours ago, Dallas_balu said:

They will find a solution for you bro don't worry they have our hard earned money at their disposal forever

Thnx bro 

The Supreme Court on Friday struck down President Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan, denying tens of millions of Americans the chance to get up to $20,000 of their debt erased.