Indian IT employees easily buying Villas worth 4-5 crores

pavanjagan

Friend tho real estate discussion lo telisindi. Okkokkadu with 5-8 years of experience easy ga 35 to 55 lakhs package lu leputunnaranta. He said crores has no value.

Villas telidu kani. Husband Wife mid manager position in WITCH companies aiyte 1-2 cr apartment lo untaru. Ade MNC like JPMC/Wells Fargo aiyte financial district lo 2-3Cr apt lo untaru. Apartment Complexes in Hyd are very good for living, especially the ones in financial district.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, baabaa said:

Villas telidu kani. Husband Wife mid manager position in WITCH companies aiyte 1-2 cr apartment lo untaru. Ade MNC like JPMC/Wells Fargo aiyte financial district lo 2-3Cr apt lo untaru. Apartment Complexes in Hyd are very good for living, especially the ones in financial district.

em good mama.. ekkada choodu buildings leputunnaru. Taravata kinda oka moodu chetlu pedutunnaru. Concrete jungle ee. Oka chettu ledu. Eppudu choodu smog. Without greenery and floods even in new side of the city, etu veltundo ee nagaram!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, baabaa said:

Andhuke happy ga palleturu lo manchi house okati kattukoni happy ga peaceful life jeevistha back to india velli 50 yrs ki…..

sedning my small kid to india every year….india culture alavu avvataniki

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

em good mama.. ekkada choodu buildings leputunnaru. Taravata kinda oka moodu chetlu pedutunnaru. Concrete jungle ee. Oka chettu ledu. Eppudu choodu smog. Without greenery and floods even in new side of the city, etu veltundo ee nagaram!

+1

some apts are good but aa videos choosthe lot of them lack proper ventilation and natural light, 2-3 cr ante not sure if these are actually worth

high rises anni, maintance etla untundo long term choodali

1 cr apt ee rojullo most common ayipoyindi (similar to 25 lakhs-30 lakhs apts in  2008-2010s) as salaries rose a lot in the past 2-3 years, last company lo covid time lo offshore people jumped left and right, market atlundi mari appudu

2 people working on software aithe easy to buy these apts but not really sure about how good they are, villas aithe the less said the better, Austin prices kante mari mosam ga unnayi, almost 6 cr+ enti assalu, lol, and that too some bumfuck place out of nowhere near hyd metro with no proper access to basic amenities

hyd has become too expensive, affordability has gone out of the window and I'm afraid it will only get worst

35 minutes ago, Galactus said:

+1

some apts are good but aa videos choosthe lot of them lack proper ventilation and natural light, 2-3 cr ante not sure if these are actually worth

high rises anni, maintance etla untundo long term choodali

1 cr apt ee rojullo most common ayipoyindi (similar to 25 lakhs-30 lakhs apts in  2008-2010s) as salaries rose a lot in the past 2-3 years, last company lo covid time lo offshore people jumped left and right, market atlundi mari appudu

2 people working on software aithe easy to buy these apts but not really sure about how good they are, villas aithe the less said the better, Austin prices kante mari mosam ga unnayi, almost 6 cr+ enti assalu, lol, and that too some bumfuck place out of nowhere near hyd metro with no proper access to basic amenities

hyd has become too expensive, affordability has gone out of the window and I'm afraid it will only get worst

most of my friends regret not buying a villa. They say villas are no longer affordable for them. Most are buying apartments. True that apartments have central green space but they are so at the center and isolated. Unless you go to that area, you get a feel that you are living in concrete. Also, GHMC has green space requirements. Walkways side ki vesina lawns ni kooda greenery antunnaru. Ento ee janam and ee rules. 

Villas ki vache sariki.. nuvvu pette aa 6+ cr ki kooda ~230sqyds istunnaru. There is no space between villa to villa and they are stacking them up. oopiri aadanattu vuntundi. There is a huge influx of rural people into Hyd. Villages are getting empty. Villagers high school ke US vastunnaru. Adi current trend. I am speaking for myself. A city born cosmopolitan guy like me cannot move to a village for peaceful living even though I wish for it. People in hyderabad talk about West Hyderabad but I feel north south east ekkadanna reserve forest pakkana settle avute better anipistundi. West lo Vikarabad side forest vunna, lepesi nuisance chesela vunnaru.

• 2 months later...