Ajit Pawar took oath as a Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra today. Key NCP leaders Chhagan Bhujbal, and Dilip Walse-Patil were also sworn-in as Ministers

JackSeal

No morals no ideology almost every politician and party is after money and power

Omw of the most corrupt fellow in Indian politics this Ajit pawar , he was accused in an even bigger scam than jagan cases 

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Modi to Bathai's fuck

U Congi Slaves licked the same Batthai until yesterday CITI_c$y

I am not happy either with BJP decision taking criminal a$$holes like these though ! 

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

U Congi Slaves licked the same Batthai until yesterday CITI_c$y

I am not happy either with BJP decision taking criminal a$$holes like these though ! 

Desham kosam darmam kosame anta, for bigger and more important objectives of future, smaller interests of the present have to be sacrificed.. fuck

F0Bu5QsXoAAQmUz?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Desham kosam darmam kosame anta, for bigger and more important objectives of future, smaller interests of the present have to be sacrificed.. fuck

Lafdey, I can say this decision is a stupid one though I support BJP unlike u Congi slaves supporting RaGa and his family even after knowing they are highly corrupted fuck

Meerey maatladaali Desham Dharmam gurinchi 😂😂😂 - Okka family kosam Desham ni antha dharidhram puttinchaaru malla meeru inkokallaki neethulu cheppaali 😂😂😂  - Deyyaalu Vedhaalu vallinchinatlu. 

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Sacrifice -> Maa thaatha, Maa Nayanamma, maa Naayana sacrificed anukunta votes adukkunnadhi Evaru ra fuck