State owned india refiners start yuan payments for Russian oil imports

JackSeal

22 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Modi didn’t do sh!t bro. Just false publicity ichi pabbam gadupukuntunnadu. Poyi poyi china di nakadam endi asalu? Still Ind needs to go with US . They are not doing it. Nehru time lo ante Soviet Union powerful kabatti vallatho unnaru. Tarvatha chala govts ochay they could have easily changed the foreign policies and shifted allegiance to the US. Vallu ee russia China tho unte corruption easy untadi accountability issues undavu ani chestunnaru. Theda osthe russa and China will fully occupy India … anyday US is the best for business dealings ! 

I don't think it's that easy to change foreign policies because majority of the governments post- Rajiv Gandhi assassination r coalition based & didn't have enough mandate to radically switch sides. Only PV Narasimha Rao came close to  reforming the foreign policy when he officially opened ties with Israel. Until then, India was unofficially maintaining their relationship. Vajpayee continued where PVNR left. And then there's Congress! Back to the Nehru-Indira Gandhi days of foreign policy. Although there's that nuclear deal with the US. 

I'm not giving any credibility to Modi.  He's still continuing the BS foreign policy of the Nehru era! Now situation has changed so much that even Modi is forced to switch sides due to Russia's total & complete surrender to China. India's still dependent on Russia for defense equipment & its support. The sooner India upgrades its military with American equipment, the sooner it can detach itself from Russia. But It's easier said than done because there's still mutual distrust between India & US for the reasons only "insiders" can understand.

34 minutes ago, rushmore said:

I don't think it's that easy to change foreign policies because majority of the governments post- Rajiv Gandhi assassination r coalition based & didn't have enough mandate to radically switch sides. Only PV Narasimha Rao came close to  reforming the foreign policy when he officially opened ties with Israel. Until then, India was unofficially maintaining their relationship. Vajpayee continued where PVNR left. And then there's Congress! Back to the Nehru-Indira Gandhi days of foreign policy. Although there's that nuclear deal with the US. 

I'm not giving any credibility to Modi.  He's still continuing the BS foreign policy of the Nehru era! Now situation has changed so much that even Modi is forced to switch sides due to Russia's total & complete surrender to China. India's still dependent on Russia for defense equipment & its support. The sooner India upgrades its military with American equipment, the sooner it can detach itself from Russia. But It's easier said than done because there's still mutual distrust between India & US for the reasons only "insiders" can understand.

Nehru time lo it was Powerful Soviet Union until late 80s almost 1988 daka if I am not wrong . 
BJP Govt in 1995/96 times had full chance to shift but they continued the BS and still doing it.

Modi is definitely doing nothing than publicity and provoking Indian youth against BS than motivating  and enforcing youth contributions like China Japan or South Korea even Singapore. 
india has more youth and manpower if utilized properly they can make wonders ! 

On 7/8/2023 at 8:54 PM, quickgun_murugun said:

India is becoming the biggest terrorist country doing this . They have to Be good with America for more development ! 

Unna development chalu vuncle India ki... don't sell that crap to India. What India needs is more humanity, something that US leads from bottom of the charts

On 7/8/2023 at 3:52 PM, veerigadu said:

Sinki galla M kudusthunnaraaa ayutheee. In the process of helping Russia. Lol 

Indian foreign policy ni M kudupthunnar gaaa

Hindenberg debba baagaa thagilindhi Adani+BJP ki... so idhi oka HataathParinaamam anna maata.

Malli inkoka round veesukoovaali Hindenberg Research ... ee saari SBI, HDFC meedha cheyyaali..

Whole BSE will be gone.. 

then all will be set right and Modi will be back to USA business.

5 hours ago, rushmore said:

don't try to play victim card here. Don't project your hate on others as being hated by others.

Everybody knows why you support CBN.

So criticizing CBN on policies automatically makes anyone hate CBN & pro-Jagan? This flawed logic makes as much sense as your victimhood!

We all know CBN completed all major irrigation projects during his tenure from 1995-2003 & 2014-19.

His major achievements were completing Polavaram project, Amaravati & all permanent projects! No temporary secretariats! Oh wait! 

CBN had no intention to leave Hyderabad until Vote for Note scam. He had wasted Rs 100 crores on Secretariat in Hyd. He wanted to rule Andhra from Hyd. If not for vote for note scam, he would've never completely relocated to Andhra. When did he actually start building secretariat in Amaravati? In 2016-17. When did he win? 2014! 

Some of the Andhra politicians are not full time Andhra residents. Whoever is in the opposition still continue to choose Hyderabad over Amaravati. 

5 hours ago, rushmore said:

don't try to play victim card here. Don't project your hate on others as being hated by others.

Everybody knows why you support CBN.

So criticizing CBN on policies automatically makes anyone hate CBN & pro-Jagan? This flawed logic makes as much sense as your victimhood!

We all know CBN completed all major irrigation projects during his tenure from 1995-2003 & 2014-19.

His major achievements were completing Polavaram project, Amaravati & all permanent projects! No temporary secretariats! Oh wait! 

CBN had no intention to leave Hyderabad until Vote for Note scam. He had wasted Rs 100 crores on Secretariat in Hyd. He wanted to rule Andhra from Hyd. If not for vote for note scam, he would've never completely relocated to Andhra. When did he actually start building secretariat in Amaravati? In 2016-17. When did he win? 2014! 

Some of the Andhra politicians are not full time Andhra residents. Whoever is in the opposition still continue to choose Hyderabad over Amaravati. 

what a joke dude

i kept my points u blamed nehru  on foreign policy the moment i mentioned goa you conveniently skipped main topic

criticizing gurinchi i did not even comment, all I have asked is what did mee jaggad achieved n ur answer is cbn n goes on haha

so you do not have single point to support jaggad n as usual cbn sodhi anthega

this is what i said you donot have single point on policy n all

cbn ni boothulu tittuko i donot care 

i clearly said why i support cbn n u are not even able to keep 1 point for jaggad sums up

needhi crying analo content ledhu analo teliyatam ledhu

18 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Hindenberg debba baagaa thagilindhi Adani+BJP ki... so idhi oka HataathParinaamam anna maata.

Malli inkoka round veesukoovaali Hindenberg Research ... ee saari SBI, HDFC meedha cheyyaali..

Whole BSE will be gone.. 

then all will be set right and Modi will be back to USA business.

How can destruction of private wealth teach a lesson to Modi, SBI/HDFC are totally private entities

BSE gone?? are you even an adult or a kid who can imagine anything that can get him a candy.

I guess hatred for Modi has turned retards into full blown morons hating country

investor sentiment once gone is gone and it is impossible to restore specially for a moron like Gandhi to bring it back even if manages to win.

Hindenburg target was not on Adani alone, it was an attack on indian economy. for those morons who cant see beyond Modi, they should atleast use their brain to think how developing countries are attacked by west that doesnt follow their line.

22 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Nehru time lo it was Powerful Soviet Union until late 80s almost 1988 daka if I am not wrong . 
BJP Govt in 1995/96 times had full chance to shift but they continued the BS and still doing it.

Modi is definitely doing nothing than publicity and provoking Indian youth against BS than motivating  and enforcing youth contributions like China Japan or South Korea even Singapore. 
india has more youth and manpower if utilized properly they can make wonders ! 

BJP govt in 95/96 fell 3 times, i dont think they had mandate to do anything during that time, Vajpayee focused more on repairing the damage of Third Rate front governments.

Nehru made irreparable damage that cannot be undone in 1-2 yrs, we are still struggling today, you thinking it could have been done in 90's is plan hallucination far away from reality.

More youth and manpower without value added jobs are useless, when CM's of states want to go backward, what can Modi do beyond what is in Union list.

On 7/10/2023 at 8:27 AM, pakeer_saab said:

BJP govt in 95/96 fell 3 times, i dont think they had mandate to do anything during that time, Vajpayee focused more on repairing the damage of Third Rate front governments.

Nehru made irreparable damage that cannot be undone in 1-2 yrs, we are still struggling today, you thinking it could have been done in 90's is plan hallucination far away from reality.

More youth and manpower without value added jobs are useless, when CM's of states want to go backward, what can Modi do beyond what is in Union list.

Cheppaga Nehru time lo Soviet Union was powerful. Indirà gandhi time lo she could have done or BJP time lo ayina chesundochu!