Tana food management - disaster ata

HEROO

13 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Same Nata event lo jarigindi.. kakapothe nallollu arochaaru.. even cops came and asked everyone to move out.. 🤦‍♂️

may be an issue with the estimation.. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Same Nata event lo jarigindi.. kakapothe nallollu arochaaru.. even cops came and asked everyone to move out.. 🤦‍♂️

tickets count vuntadi kada ? Audience ante respect lekinda pothundi elagaian osthar le paisal petti malla ani

16 minutes ago, HEROO said:

tickets count vuntadi kada ? Audience ante respect lekinda pothundi elagaian osthar le paisal petti malla ani

Manolla kakkurthi mamulu di kaadu.. at the Nata event, I have seen some ppl take food out in Togo boxes.. some ppl used to wear the tags loosely and used to share the tags with other ppl… vallu thinesi vachhi, valla tag vere vallaki ichhevaallu.. this is right in front of the security at the dining hall.. for some reason, they didn’t say anything.. 

I guess the same thing happened at the Tana event also… 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Manolla kakkurthi mamulu di kaadu.. at the Nata event, I have seen some ppl take food out in Togo boxes.. some ppl used to wear the tags loosely and used to share the tags with other ppl… vallu thinesi vachhi, valla tag vere vallaki ichhevaallu.. this is right in front of the security at the dining hall.. for some reason, they didn’t say anything.. 

ticket money tho popcorn koni moviepass ni M kudipinchi bankrupt chesina manollaki, this is nothing!

"LUNCH IS OVER!"

sure, why not?

jk

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sanjiv said:

ticket money tho popcorn koni moviepass ni M kudipinchi bankrupt chesina manollaki, this is nothing!

Pop corn endi groceries shopping kuda chesaru movie pass card tho 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sanjiv said:

Moviepass has disaster written all over the company from the time it started..  I don’t think desis are a big enough crowd to make it bankrupt.. they never had any tie up with any of the theater chains.. they were paying way more than what the customer is paying every month.. basic math didn’t work for that business.. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

that’s pretty much the scene everytime. Idemi kotha kadu…

High limit donors and special invitees ki separate dining area and regular attendees ki buffet…almost everytime itlane chillar ga vuntadi…this time publicity chestunaru anthe

usually food ki extra anukunta kada, wonder why these events are not organizing food very well

if the organizing is good, then the result will be good as well, ofcourse there will always be some idiots who share tags or take to go boxes at buffet but estimating correctly, planning and executing it should be doable, wonder where it went wrong.

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Moviepass has disaster written all over the company from the time it started..  I don’t think desis are a big enough crowd to make it bankrupt.. they never had any tie up with any of the theater chains.. they were paying way more than what the customer is paying every month.. basic math didn’t work for that business.. 

yes the experts said it will be flop before start itself... 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

anduke estimation double undali

4 hours ago, HEROO said:

Maa orrlo banthi bojanalaki inka decent ga tintaaru….

endi ra afi aa food ni kinda pdesi…anna dana satram laga chesaru kada…

what a filthy labor batch TANA ppl are !!

6 hours ago, Thokkalee said: