తానా సభల్లో తన్నుకున్న తెలుగు తమ్ముళ్లు !!

HEROO

3 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Pawan kalyan slogans vinapadutunnayi..

Jeeevitham…..ycp batch edit chesidhobbaaruga pk ninaadhaalu ani ..ycheap party

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Indians immigrated recently compared to century based generations n mighty german intelligent are direct from germany

U cannot compare apple to orange 

Having said that I too agree there is still no powerful person yet 

how about uk pm then

First generation immigrants antha inthe untaru...italian, Chinese, Russian andharu first generation batch chala yedava panulu chesaru. First gen ki back home anedhi untundhi mind lo..but second gen nunchi they feel America is their home and they will start contributing more to US. Indians vishayam second gen kooda koncham kastam because of strong culture and family updringing...like how TANA kids mingle based on caste and all. I know few of my frnds who are in TANA still think about getting their US born kids married to same caste.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Pawan kalyan slogans vinapadutunnayi..

clear voice editing..verey videos chudu..evadu..slogans chestunnattu ledu..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, harvey said:

First generation immigrants antha inthe untaru...italian, Chinese, Russian andharu first generation batch chala yedava panulu chesaru. First gen ki back home anedhi untundhi mind lo..but second gen nunchi they feel America is their home and they will start contributing more to US. Indians vishayam second gen kooda koncham kastam because of strong culture and family updringing...like how TANA kids mingle based on caste and all. I know few of my frnds who are in TANA still think about getting their US born kids married to same caste.

You are wrong on many counts your Honour.

All the progress made by USA between 1850-1945 was mainly because of the First Generation Germans born in Germany and emigrating to USA. The second and third generations do not even recognize themselves as immigrants, rather they were well integrated into America and many of them did very bad.

Yes Russians and Chinese are bad apples though.

Last time biggest breakthrough in Physics came during WW-2, was Nuclear Fission, with which nuclear bomb was made, thanks to Wilhelm Institute for Physics, Germany (It was completely bombed during Allied Forces raid during WW-2)

Todays high-speed processors have their fundamentals build long ago before WW-2. The fibre optics concept was first proposed as University Paper in 1916. 

Basically what American Investment Banks are doing is buying their time before fossil fuels run out. EVs are definitely not a solution to Electricty problems because you still need coal or Natural gas to produce cheap electricity to charge your car. Plus EV contributes more pollution during its manufacturing stage than a diesel car in its entire life.

All this EVs, Sodium energy, Solid-State batteries are bull sh!t ... probably America wants to divert the Worlds attention from fossil fuels running out sooner for their own benefit.