A small video i made from my yesterday trip...

dasari4kntr

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

@dasari4kntr Oka short film teeyi bhayya. Any plans?

short film kaadu gaani…new york meeda “spirit of new york” ani konni videos teestunna…

i carry my camera to office..while i walk to station…i shoot some candid movements…like some videos on street performances and and local events, time lapse videos..etc

i am still learythe davinci resolve (post production)…and also i need buy good gear…once i am confident and well equipped …series of videos i can do…

even i am planning similar thing on my upcoming india trip…

45 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

@dasari4kntr Oka short film teeyi bhayya. Any plans?

36 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

short film kaadu gaani…new york meeda “spirit of new york” ani konni videos teestunna…

i carry my camera to office..while i walk to station…i shoot some candid movements…like some videos on street performances and and local events, time lapse videos..etc

i am still learythe davinci resolve (post production)…and also i need buy good gear…once i am confident and well equipped …series of videos i can do…

another big problem also i am facing is...

some technical issues...like below...some of my footage is not working because of some video codec issue...

jJLnXP6.png

19 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

You have a balanced personality, A good head/heart, good perspective on things/situations, You communicate well, and you have interest in this field. You have a passion for writing and video's/photography. An awesome recipe to make a thought provoking short film. 

Think about it ..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You have a balanced personality, A good head/heart, good perspective on things/situations, You communicate well, and you have interest in this field. You have a passion for writing and video's/photography. An awesome recipe to make a thought provoking short film. 

Think about it ..

thanks for nice words bro...

2 minutes ago, santu_sandy said:

Bro go for ronin s3 mini if its your first gimble. Its more than enough . Watch this guys tutorials to compose your shots 

yup...veedi channel already subscribed...

5 minutes ago, santu_sandy said:

Bro go for ronin s3 mini if its your first gimble. Its more than enough . Watch this guys tutorials to compose your shots 

nenu bhphoto shop ki vella in person...naa camera ni kooda kooda teesukella...

they did demo also...fixing my camera on two gimbels...

only latest one is holding the camera steadily...camer and lense weight is major factor...

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

iso 200 bro…penchundalsi da..? tagginchundalsindaa..?

That was a bright day as far I see in that video... Going more low is better bro...47osjd.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

That was a bright day as far I see in that video... so you should go low...

slog lo minimum 200....

but in normal video lo..i can go minimum upto 50...

i dont think its problem with ISO...my editing skills and color grading skills are bad...i need to improve there...

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

slog lo minimum 200....

but in normal video lo..i can go minimum upto 50...

i dont think its problem with ISO...my editing skills and color grading skills are bad...i need to improve there...

Looking for more videos from you in the future...47osjd.gif

• Upvote 1

Good bro. Konchem color grading and contrast improve cheyyalemo. Felt it was a bit gloomy unless that is the effect you are after. I have similar issues with my nikon videos.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jobless said:

idi super undi :) 

yes...

naa friend intiki vachhindpuudu...tv lo idi nenu chesaa ani play chesaa...he liked it and watched couple of times...repeatedly..

• Like 1