CBN happened to be there at the right time when IT boom happened

idibezwada

32 minutes ago, migiliedhi_5 said:

@ARYA @TOM_BHAYYA please forgive me for tagging but dont miss this 

I  never understood what is the problem in admitting good work done by anyone. admitting does not mean you are CBN slave. it means appreciating, understanding and self improving. CBN did many mistakes too.

Forum has too many paaler style egoistic labor fellows.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I  never understood what is the problem in admitting good work done by anyone. admitting does not mean you are CBN slave. it means appreciating, understanding and self improving. CBN did many mistakes too.

Forum has too many paaler style egoistic labor fellows.

K

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

without him...half of the people in this forum are unlikey to be in usa ...maybe even more.

infact for that i blame cbn. he made many uncvilized monkeys too rich too fast.

@Thokkalee

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

without him...half of the people in this forum are unlikey to be in usa ...maybe even more.

infact for that i blame cbn. he made many uncvilized monkeys too rich too fast.

@Dallas_c_how_dare goosebumps post for you

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They all agree that too many indians are in us.  Many of the are openly embarassed about them - for whatever reasons they give.

K

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Thammudu no one in India takes more credit than chamba regarding IT . Have you seen a single Karnataka poltician claiming I created IT jobs and developed banglore 

Same way no one says that about chennai ,Pune , Noida , etc 

Only in Hyderabad does one person claim everything even though he is out of power for two decades and the voters of Hyderabad flat out reject his party

that doesn’t change the past…oh ippudu vere state cms kuda cheppukunte suddenga chemba will also become fathith anamata..if i am proud of something i did in the past i may be dappufying it many times but it will still be a fact even though it may sound irritating…just luckily cbn is in cm seat ani seppe pathithski ilanti interviews slipper shot

There is an opportunity at that point and he used it effectively….opportunity matta lekunda divide chesina statelo why was he not able to do it ante…wahwa wahwa ani aa brilliance ni pogadatam tappa emcheylem

22 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

that doesn’t change the past…oh ippudu vere state cms kuda cheppukunte suddenga chemba will also become fathith anamata..if i am proud of something i did in the pase i may be dappufying it many times but it will still be a fact even though it may sound irritating…just luckily cbn is in cm seat ani seppe pathithski ilanti interviews slipper shot

There is an opportunity at that point and he used it effectively….opportunity matta lekunda divide chesina statelo why was he not able to do it ante…wahwa wahwa ani aa brilliance ni pogadatam tappa emcheylem

If CBN is not proactive Microsoft, IIIT and ISB wouldn’t have been in Hyderabad.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

that doesn’t change the past…oh ippudu vere state cms kuda cheppukunte suddenga chemba will also become fathith anamata..if i am proud of something i did in the pase i may be dappufying it many times but it will still be a fact even though it may sound irritating…just luckily cbn is in cm seat ani seppe pathithski ilanti interviews slipper shot

Majority of people in Hyderabad don't think that way , you are entitled to that opinion from bejawada 

39 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Bezawada Bhogamelam thelivi ABN , eenadu , TV5 , Mahaa tv, NTV, Mirchi9, Gulte, Telugu360, TeluguTimes only ani malli proved @3$% 

41 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Majority of people in Hyderabad don't think that way , you are entitled to that opinion from bejawada 

you speak for hyderabad ?  Even KTR says CBN did it. what a miserable fellow

38 minutes ago, migiliedhi_5 said:

Bezawada Bhogamelam thelivi ABN , eenadu , TV5 , Mahaa tv, NTV, Mirchi9, Gulte, Telugu360, TeluguTimes only ani malli proved @3$% 

ivvala quota aipoindira..nuvvu enta try chesina biscuts raavu

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

ivvala quota aipoindira..nuvvu enta try chesina biscuts raavu

Gajinis nundi gajji thappa vere edi raadu@3$% C or non C rende