India is disgusting and do not come here!!!!!!! Love this dude for being honest!!!!!!!!!

surfroshan

• surfroshan changed the title to India is disgusting and do not come here!!!!!!! Love this dude for being honest!!!!!!!!!
2 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Adendi varanasi is bodi gani adopted city kada intha galiz undi endi. Endi va @ZoomNaidu izzath istunaru mi vallu

Own constituency kuda… shocked to see those streets in PM’s constituency.

vadu cheppina danilo tappu ledu. india needs a lot of sewage treatment plants and trash recycling policy and facilities. city ki okato rendo vuntayemo ilantivi.  cities parledu, but towns and villages are worse. Looking at this video list  he is focussed on showing everything place in a bad light. 

• Upvote 2

I lot of change needs to come in the citizens as well, not to throw trash outside. Keep the city clean. Not everybody is doing this on purpose. I think awareness is needed. Govt should force every TV channel to force them to allocate at least 10% of primetime AD slots to awareness ad's and that too free.

31 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I lot of change needs to come in the citizens as well, not to throw trash outside. Keep the city clean. Not everybody is doing this on purpose. I think awareness is needed. Govt should force every TV channel to force them to allocate at least 10% of primetime AD slots to awareness ad's and that too free.

ipl-lovers-waiting-for-announcement-prud

6 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

ANta varuu enduku. 

Once come from AP ( vijaywada to hyd in bus) Bus digagane auto valu vachi they start lifting luggages to get beram that doesn't mean they are rude.

They want to make money

Veedu foreigner manaki telusu white tall person fetish India lo photo kosam chachipotharu 

When you live in posh locatities  roaming in your luxury car , you will never witness these people

+

Nuvvu nee point ni contradict chesukunav bayya.

Vadu white vadu India lo 2 nd class citizen

Manam brown people 

Manam kuda US lo same 

lol

Time bagokapothe manake kuda alanti gate US lo