Life has become boring and troublesome

pavanjagan

3 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

Dont feel like living. Peer pressure both with family and friends has increased. I lost all the interest in learning new things to progress in career.

All the progress ends up with slavery at a good rate. Expectations from me have increased where as my potential to earn has 

decreased. I have to work just to pay all bills and loans. Rise in interest rates added fuel to worsen my life. Its a donkey life.

Assets unnaya india lo , aithe sagam ammesukoni  life set chesuko. evarikosame dachalasina avasaram ledhu nee life first nuvvu tinu

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Avnu anna, I am going 5 miles walk everyday and lost lot of weight and eating only idly for past one month with occasional cheat days. Life lo when you feel lethargic you should invest on your body, coz Heath is wealth. 

Congratulations !! Way to go.. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Chill bro all is well anii chinna pillala matalu

AjarBoilingDog-max-1mb.gif

Anduke manishi anaka kastha kalaposhana undali ani db artist @dasari4kntr db kaamists @Spartan @Sucker 

Lite ga chilipi panulu like mandhu cigarette ani @pakeer_saab for relieving stress 

Neeku whistle veyyadam vachhu anna… road mida ammailu kanabadithe vestaavu.. maaku adi kuda raadu 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

Dont feel like living. Peer pressure both with family and friends has increased. I lost all the interest in learning new things to progress in career.

All the progress ends up with slavery at a good rate. Expectations from me have increased where as my potential to earn has 

decreased. I have to work just to pay all bills and loans. Rise in interest rates added fuel to worsen my life. Its a donkey life.

Boring? You are lucky 

1 hour ago, KGFsutthi said:

Assets unnaya india lo , aithe sagam ammesukoni  life set chesuko. evarikosame dachalasina avasaram ledhu nee life first nuvvu tinu

Peddaga emi levu bro 2 flats unnai avi kuda chaala low bid chestunnaru janaalu.

2 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

Could be two reasons.. mid life crisis or low testosterone.. 

12-Symptoms-Of-Low-Testosterone-In-Men_4

• Upvote 1

EMI trap Anna world motham. Chesedhem ledu ee life ki ala nadipivvu. Kids ki teach chey ippati nunde maree money venaka bill ne life kadhu ani. Family pressure you can't escape but frnds yeah you can avoid. 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Neeku whistle veyyadam vachhu anna… road mida ammailu kanabadithe vestaavu.. maaku adi kuda raadu 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

No anna but naluguru kalisinapudu paniki raani sodhi muchatlu , there's maar khan matalau chepamante baga cheptha inka mandhu esthe peak similar to db lo chetsunatlu rofl

32 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Its the same feeling more or less for a lot of us. May be effects of remote working ... 

We think a lot about family but don't think about self. Put yourself as priority for a change. Set expectations for your family and let them know you are happy with what you are doing and don't expect more.

Plan to meet your friends (close/best friends), talk to them, go out for happy hour every couple of weeks, enjoy a massage or two, develop a timepass other than DB (hiking/cycling/gardening, etc), go for a vacation with family, etc ... 

A lot of us do whats called "Paralysis by Analysis". Too much analysis and confuse ourselves and dont take any action. Time to take some actions and make our lives interesting.

I got health issues like Thyroid, stomach problems, tightening of muscles etc all due remote working and unhealthy eating habits like eating junk and not eating on time as it used to be when I was working. I have severe pain in leg muscles with which I cant walk enough to burn fat. Cant change my job or career because the expectations of an employer are rocket high. Friends have become busy in their life, last time India velte okkadu kuda kalavadaaniki raaledu, nene padipadi andarini kalisocha, Family throw all problems at me in India. I am not living for myself. Avoid cheddam ante mental torture pedataaru.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6