Life has become boring and troublesome

pavanjagan

2 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

Dont feel like living. Peer pressure both with family and friends has increased. I lost all the interest in learning new things to progress in career.

All the progress ends up with slavery at a good rate. Expectations from me have increased where as my potential to earn has 

decreased. I have to work just to pay all bills and loans. Rise in interest rates added fuel to worsen my life. Its a donkey life.

Bro - Hang in there.

There are bad days and better days, think today is one of the bad days. Reach out to friends or family - try doing things you love.

Remember, you do not have to progress every day in your career. I may be a stranger but hit me up if you want to get to know somebody new and have a chat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

I got health issues like Thyroid, stomach problems, tightening of muscles etc all due remote working and unhealthy eating habits like eating junk and not eating on time as it used to be when I was working. I have severe pain in leg muscles with which I cant walk enough to burn fat. Cant change my job or career because the expectations of an employer are rocket high. Friends have become busy in their life, last time India velte okkadu kuda kalavadaaniki raaledu, nene padipadi andarini kalisocha, Family throw all problems at me in India. I am not living for myself. Avoid cheddam ante mental torture pedataaru.

Plz get tested for low testosterone levels.. at least you will know if that is an issue for you.. symptoms seem similar.. it is very common nowadays.. but most ppl don’t get the diagnosis done.. 

Dont feel like living. Peer pressure both with family and friends has increased. I lost all the interest in learning new things to progress in career.

All the progress ends up with slavery at a good rate. Expectations from me have increased where as my potential to earn has 

decreased. I have to work just to pay all bills and loans. Rise in interest rates added fuel to worsen my life. Its a donkey life.

Die bro you don’t deserve to live in this world 

10 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

Bro - Hang in there.

There are bad days and better days, think today is one of the bad days. Reach out to friends or family - try doing things you love.

Remember, you do not have to progress every day in your career. I may be a stranger but hit me up if you want to get to know somebody new and have a chat.

TS is @huma with fake stories bro don’t take it serious 

13 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

I got health issues like Thyroid, stomach problems, tightening of muscles etc all due remote working and unhealthy eating habits like eating junk and not eating on time as it used to be when I was working. I have severe pain in leg muscles with which I cant walk enough to burn fat. Cant change my job or career because the expectations of an employer are rocket high. Friends have become busy in their life, last time India velte okkadu kuda kalavadaaniki raaledu, nene padipadi andarini kalisocha, Family throw all problems at me in India. I am not living for myself. Avoid cheddam ante mental torture pedataaru.

You need sperms of jagan in your mouth bro 

Health set chesko first. Focus on both physical and mental health. Read good literature. Rely on your support system. 
Oka stage lo friends kuda valla life lo vallu busy avtharu. Oka manchi ammai ni chusi pelli chesko. 

Snow states lo unte move ayipo if possible. SAD (Seasonal affective disorder) might be taking a toll on your well being. Physicians suggest some light, photo therapy and all..they seldom work. Ask your pcp about Magnesium citrate supplements. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

Idhi oka phase anthe. This too shall pass. I wish you good health and hope you recover soon.

20 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

You got two middle fingers show them to all who are torturing you and throwing their problems at you and asking your hard earned money . Don't hesitate even if it's your parents. No body has right to abuse or torture anyone.family relationship naaa Mmm..-

27 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

I got health issues like Thyroid

What's your issue? I'm hyperthyroid and had Grave's disease during covid and it was hell. I recovered but it was a long process. If you like, I can help. I'm very active physically and can suggest you what to do

8 minutes ago, Dallas_balu said:

You got two middle fingers show them to all who are torturing you and throwing their problems at you and asking your hard earned money . Don't hesitate even if it's your parents. No body has right to abuse or torture anyone.family relationship naaa Mmm..-

Parents andariki appulu ichi loss ayyaru and they are expecting more money from me to gamble. They do unnecessary renovations, functions and travelling with near and dear. If I tell anything they count everything that they did for me.

4 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

What's your issue? I'm hyperthyroid and had Grave's disease during covid and it was hell. I recovered but it was a long process. If you like, I can help. I'm very active physically and can suggest you what to do

Same bro Hyperthyroid at 10.5 and its causing inflamation, tiredness and fatigue all the time. Took medicine for inflamation it accelerated the growth of stomach ulcer.

17 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

Same bro Hyperthyroid at 10.5 and its causing inflamation, tiredness and fatigue all the time. Took medicine for inflamation it accelerated the growth of stomach ulcer.

I didn't have inflammation but tiredness and fatigue were some of the symptoms for me. I lost 35 lbs and looked like a severe cancer patient. Last time eppudu endocrinologist ni kalisindi?

Are you on methimazole for hyperthyroid? It helped me a lot with no side effects. I was on 5mg for 18 months and 2.5 mg for 4 months and in remission now and it hasn't come back yet. If it's not responding to medicine two other options are available. Radioactive iodine to kill the gland or remove it by surgery. Then you have to be on synthetic thyroid medicine for life.

13 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

if you're taking NSAIDs for inflammation, alcohol should be limited. NSAIDs(ibuprofen etc.) cause internal stomach bleeding with alcohol

8 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I didn't have inflammation but tiredness and fatigue were some of the symptoms for me. I lost 35 lbs and looked like a severe cancer patient. Last time eppudu endocrinologist ni kalisindi?

Are you on methimazole for hyperthyroid? It helped me a lot with no side effects. I was on 5mg for 18 months and 2.5 mg for 4 months and in remission now and it hasn't come back yet. If it's not responding to medicine two other options are available. Radioactive iodine to kill the gland or remove it by surgery. Then you have to on synthetic thyroid medicine for life.

Iam on levithyroxine 5mg , bro normal GP gave me this prescription.