Life has become boring and troublesome

pavanjagan

6 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

Iam on levithyroxine 5mg , bro normal GP gave me this prescription.

says it's to treat hypothyroidism. Are you sure you have hyperthyroidism?

Go see an endocrinologist not a GP or ask your GP to refer to an endo

boring life is actually good but it looks you also have your own set of personal problems causing stress

learn to talk less with people who are causing stress with you, I mean 30 mins phone call reduce it to less than 5 mins, act busy and say big project, lot of work, stress etc

I know its wrong to lie but first protect yourself, when you are unavailable these people will divert their attention to something else and you will get a breather and can focus on yourself

first do this for a 3-4 weeks and notice the difference

Work lo expectations common, lot of folks have it, if you are making 200k+ then in most cases juice baga extract chestharu nee nunchi so you have to adjust to the expectations

very few ppl will be lucky to coast but andariki aa chance undadu tech companies aithe

also if you are overloaded, go to boss and ask him to prioritize and see how he responds, will help reduce some stress

mana desis ki unde bad habit 'yes' ani cheppatam prathi daniki, learn to say 'no' for new work if you already have more work

15 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

says it's to treat hypothyroidism. Are you sure you have hyperthyroidism?

Go see an endocrinologist not a GP or ask your GP to refer to an endo

It is , My GP confirmed after blood test

5 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

It is , My GP confirmed after blood test

Go see an endocrinologist and they’ll do complete blood test. Talk to them about your inflammation and they’ll put you on proper medicine. Please don’t trust what a GP says for thyroid. I don’t think you’re on right medicine now 

No body makes you a loser other than you! So wake up! Grab a brush and do a little make up! Jet set go! 

1 hour ago, pavanjagan said:

Iam on levithyroxine 5mg , bro normal GP gave me this prescription.

5mg dosage ?That's too low. You should barely have any symptoms 

3 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

Parents andariki appulu ichi loss ayyaru and they are expecting more money from me to gamble. They do unnecessary renovations, functions and travelling with near and dear. If I tell anything they count everything that they did for me.

Tell them every company is cutting salary/bonus/perks and how costs are increasing in general conversations. Appreciate how much they have done for you by telling them and how you are unable to do more (like for renovations, etc). Set expectations and say you can give monthly certain amount. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Tell them every company is cutting salary/bonus/perks and how costs are increasing in general conversations. Appreciate how much they have done for you by telling them and how you are unable to do more (like for renovations, etc). Set expectations and say you can give monthly certain amount. 

Will try thank you 

8 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Show them real inflation in USA.. casually forward some articles in family group.

15 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

Dont feel like living. Peer pressure both with family and friends has increased. I lost all the interest in learning new things to progress in career.

All the progress ends up with slavery at a good rate. Expectations from me have increased where as my potential to earn has 

decreased. I have to work just to pay all bills and loans. Rise in interest rates added fuel to worsen my life. Its a donkey life.

my case also was similiar that i lost confidence in myself that i will survive in IT industry till 60+yrs ... so andukee return vachhesaa to india @ 38yrs and now working for indian MNC for low salary with less work pressure from past 5yrs...

naa aim to retire from IT when crossed 50yrs and plan is to

read personal books , do yoga , follow stock markets  and daily catchup news , afternoon nap and then online forums, visiting relatives , celebrating festivals and then busy schedule anyways will be there as iddaru pillalu vunnaru ...

luckily my expenses are not too high as i introspect before i want to spend and reading history books helped me to understand whats required or whats un-necessary...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

my case also was similiar that i lost confidence in myself that i will survive in IT industry till 60+yrs ... so andukee return vachhesaa to india @ 38yrs and now working for indian MNC for low salary with less work pressure from past 5yrs...

read personal books , do yoga , follow stock markets  and daily catchup news , afternoon nap and then online forums, visiting relatives , celebrating festivals and then busy schedule anyways will be there as iddaru pillalu vunnaru ...

luckily my expenses are not too high as i introspect before i want to spend and reading history books helped me to understand whats required or whats un-necessary...

You are elevated bro otherwise people get trapped in this rat race, actually we don't need much to be happy but our ego and greed bind us to stay here

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

How is life after return bro ? Do you regret or happy about your decision to return? Are you able manage good lifestyle with your income just curious to know and may take same decision