Life has become boring and troublesome

pavanjagan

11 hours ago, DJBravo said:

Bro can you share all your books? Or what to read?

How to make a habit of book reading? Can’t even read for 5mins…

i somehow got this reading habit from past 15yrs else in childhood i was having no interest at all...

naaku eee reading habit started in UK where i observed english collegues reading even in buses and while travelling...

first i used to read devotional books and those days i used to subscribe to  many yahoo devotional groups and used to get 300 daily emails 😀 ... somewhere in one group someone suggested to read one ramana maharshi book and since its freely available i read it and got influenced and started reading every ramana maharshi book available followed by Bg gita , vivekananda volumes , ramakrishna paramhamsa and also listen to many telugu discoures...  finished listening complete chaganti discourses available in his website(took 3 yrs) ..

ala oka 3-4 yrs taruvata oka collegue suggestion valla started watching BBC documentaries ,climate change gurinchi somehow vinnanu and then left behind spirituality subject and started taking interest in science, history and of late economics...

food habits ki oka telugu collegue in UK inspired me a lot and changed my directionless food habits and started cultivating healthy habits and yoga also...

adi matter edo pikudaamu ani book chadavanu its probably mainly due to my inner curiosity of knowing whats what ani and also its useful to kill some time ...

chinnapudu pedda chiru fan and sadly lost my precious childhood wasting time in watching movies with no direction and clarity in life...

UK loo 12yrs stay and getting global exposure was life changer and finally bulb veligindi...

books cheppanu kada history books , climate change , biographies of famous personalities , walter iscason books , science , economics books in general yekkuva gaa chaduvutaanu and also recommendations from bill gates ,  nytimes best sellers etc Bro...

On 7/20/2023 at 7:45 AM, pavanjagan said:

I got health issues like Thyroid, stomach problems, tightening of muscles etc all due remote working and unhealthy eating habits like eating junk and not eating on time as it used to be when I was working. I have severe pain in leg muscles with which I cant walk enough to burn fat. Cant change my job or career because the expectations of an employer are rocket high. Friends have become busy in their life, last time India velte okkadu kuda kalavadaaniki raaledu, nene padipadi andarini kalisocha, Family throw all problems at me in India. I am not living for myself. Avoid cheddam ante mental torture pedataaru.

Touch chesav bro 

trip to india is wholy crap & people expect too much

• 1 month later...
Please use [url=https://www.google.com/]Google[/url] before posting [url=https://forum.umbertomiletto.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8003&p=31508#p31508]Top Rated Gclubcenter Tips[/url] 2bdba8a