manushalantha okatey

futureofandhra

Very well said! Casteists/racists like @Telugodura456 should learn from this. Stop hating people. Stop practicing caste & start living like a human being. Same is applicable for @futureofandhra who supports a certain political party just because the party caters to the interests of his/her caste. 

Do not support those who talk about "Blood & Breed" .

1 minute ago, rushmore said:

Very well said! Casteists/racists like @Telugodura456 should learn from this. Stop hating people. Stop practicing caste & start living like a human being. Same is applicable for @futureofandhra who supports a certain political party just because the party caters to the interests of his/her caste. 

I support with logics nee Laga hate tho oka psycho ni support cheyatam ledhu

Just now, futureofandhra said:

I support with logics nee Laga hate tho oka psycho ni support cheyatam ledhu

You're delusional to assume that your argument is logical while those who disagree with you as "hate".

Stop this "Holier than thou" attitude. 

Just now, rushmore said:

You're delusional to assume that your argument is logical while those who disagree with you as "hate".

Stop this "Holier than thou" attitude. 

Lol 🤣

Who is delusional

You can't even put one argument on why you support psycho

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol 🤣

Who is delusional

You can't even put one argument on why you support psycho

Criticizing one party doesn't automatically mean supporting the other party.

What kind of lame argument is that?!

34 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Criticizing one party doesn't automatically mean supporting the other party.

What kind of lame argument is that?!

well u can criticize anyone it has nothing to do with it

u supported jaggad in other threads thats the reason I have asked

cbn ni prathiokkadu like cheyalani rule ledhu in democracy its normal kani ah psycho gadini ye angle lo support chestunnavo neekay teliyali i see only reason is u hate some one

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

well u can criticize anyone it has nothing to do with it

u supported jaggad in other threads thats the reason I have asked

cbn ni prathiokkadu like cheyalani rule ledhu in democracy its normal kani ah psycho gadini ye angle lo support chestunnavo neekay teliyali i see only reason is u hate some one

మిమ్మల్ని సమర్ధిస్తేనే  అది ఒప్పు ఇంకేమైనా అది తప్పు లేకపోతే ద్వేషం. అదేనా నీ  logic? 

28 minutes ago, rushmore said:

మిమ్మల్ని సమర్ధిస్తేనే  అది ఒప్పు ఇంకేమైనా అది తప్పు లేకపోతే ద్వేషం. అదేనా నీ  logic? 

no

those who support psychos with out logic means its nothing but hate

Ndukanna manaki ee kula matha godavalu. Avanni vadhu ane kada Ind nundi paaripoyi ikkadiki vachindhi. Blondes ni veyyandi Anna malli ikkadakochi adhe gabbu why ? Meeku idhe kavali ante malla Ind velli kottukondi Anna. 

• Haha 1

Kulam is like an identity for some..you can still boast that your kulam is great and folks from your kulam did great things like you talk about your state and country men did great things on a larger scale. This becomes atrocious only when you start demeaning other kulam and showing them as inferior. That is not a virtue of a person who is educated and if its is done in an another country where you are an immigrant, thats lowest level of stupidity 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 hours ago, rushmore said:

Do not support those who talk about "Blood & Breed" .

slumdogs dont have logic. And neither a capacity to self reflect and see their own contradictions.

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

What ever caste their opponents are: why did Balio say “Buradha Jaathi” and whom did he say?

Also Medical and Enggg Colleges in Coastal AP — what about them?

what about - what about - waht about. "what about addressing my mental mind first which is hurt based on my village caste rivalry" - "first give me my pepsi then i will talk about rampant discrimination" - thingara moron @bharathicement