Oppenheimer చూసినోల్లు రండి…

dasari4kntr

Imax lo choodali annaru..... to my normal eye.... em farak ledu.... also konni dialogues vinipiyyaledu.... gusa gusa laaga unde.... can't compare to Interstellar. Two different movies. Mana TFI biopics are better ani anipinchindi. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paamu said:

Imax lo choodali annaru..... to my normal eye.... em farak ledu.... also konni dialogues vinipiyyaledu.... gusa gusa laaga unde.... can't compare to Interstellar. Two different movies. Mana TFI biopics are better ani anipinchindi. 

ade kaada...asalu imaxlo chuse anta emledu movielo

2 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

Hollywood movie lo Bhagavad Gita anagaane sankalu guddina janam deeniki enduku anta racha chesthunnaru...snowflakes

replace the same with verses from bible or skybook, see what happens

Nolan is vastly overrated from his work with Interstellar, but all movies after that are showing that he is not that perfectionist from expectations created by interstellar, he is appearing just as usual as any other A grade hollywood director

Nolan played his catholic brain behind that scene

same in Dunkirk, he did not highlight the hard work of Indian soldiers fighting for allied forces. allied forces would have lost without using Indians as cannon fodder.

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

Nolan is vastly overrated from his work with Interstellar, but all movies after that are showing that he is not that perfectionist from expectations created by interstellar, he is appearing just as usual as any other A grade hollywood director

same in Dunkirk, he did not highlight the hard work of Indian soldiers fighting for allied forces. allied forces would have lost without using Indians as cannon fodder.

assalu insterstellar antha overrate enduku ayyindi bayya ? naaku oka regular hollywood movie laaga anipinchindi.. like Gravity, Martian etc.. actually naaku Martian IS kanna koncham better anipinchindi

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

On another note, Apple promises to make the next iphone screen more sensitive than Indians

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

i dont think he has any intention to hurt any ones feelings...

did you notice this scene in interstellar...

6cp4ru28hok61.jpg

4425d85t26v11.png?auto=webp&s=2cc6237019

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

assalu insterstellar antha overrate enduku ayyindi bayya ? naaku oka regular hollywood movie laaga anipinchindi.. like Gravity, Martian etc.. actually naaku Martian IS kanna koncham better anipinchindi

i have lot many points to talk about this…but i will tell about one thing which i am totally impressed/amazed…

let me give ny understanding here…its bits and peaces…

TIME AND SPACE

every human being on earth is three dimensional space occupied person or object…

316070.image0.jpg

then fourth dimension is time…like at this time t1 your are at some place occupied the three dimensional place…similarly at time t2  you are at some other three dimensional space occupied…

Time+is+the+Fourth+Dimension.jpg

now we are as a physical human being we always live in four dimensional space on earth …(we obey the earth physics..)

Black Hole

i will say in layman's terms….

ఇప్పుడు ఒక చోట ఒక ఆపిల్ ఉంది …అది ఆ టైంలో(fourth dimension ) ఆ three dimensional space ని occupy చేసి ఉంది…ఇప్పుడు ఆ చోటు నుండి ఆ ఆపిల్ ని తీసేస్తే అక్కడ ఆ ఆపిల్ లేకపోవడం అనేది ఉంటుంది …ఆ ఆపిల్ పరమాణం మేర గాలితో నిండిపోతుంది..ఆ గాలి నిండడం కూడా physical rules of four dimensions ప్రకారమే జరుగుతుంది…

ఎప్పుడైతే ఆ చోట ఆపిల్  అదృశ్యమైయ్యి ఆచోటు ని ఎటువంటి స్ధల కాలాలతో (time and space) తో నింపబడకుండా ఉంటే ….అది బ్లాక్ హోల్ (black hole)

black holes doest obey the time and space rules…

My Analysis on Movie

here is my analysis….(apart from cinematic liberties)

hero cooper fell into the black hole where there is no time and space…and he can travel beyond time and space….which is the one director called fifth dimension or tesseract…

my other interpretation or (what director is trying to tell)  is murph called him ghost…i can correlate that with dead peoples soul (if that concept really exist)….

all people live in four dimensional physical space and once they dead their soul leaves the physcial world which is strongly bind by physical four dimensional laws…and enters into the fifth dimension (assuming if it exists its beyond our physics and physical laws…)

happy to discuss on these topics 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i have lot many points to talk about this…but i will tell about one thing which i am totally impressed/amazed…

TIME AND SPACE

every human being on earth is three dimensional space occupied person or object…

316070.image0.jpg

then fourth dimension is time…like at this time t1 your are at some place occupied the three dimensional place…similarly at time t2  you are at some other three dimensional space occupied…

now we are as a physical human being we always live in four dimensional space on earth …(we obey the earth physics..)

Black Hole

ఇప్పుడు ఒక చోట ఒక ఆపిల్ ఉంది …అది ఆ టైంలో(fourth dimension ) ఆ three dimensional space ని occupy చేసి ఉంది…ఇప్పుడు ఆ చోటు నుండి ఆ ఆపిల్ ని తీసేస్తే అక్కడ ఆ ఆపిల్ లేకపోవడం అనేది ఉంటుంది …ఆ ఆపిల్ పరమాణం మేర గాలితో నిండిపోతుంది..ఆ గాలి నిండడం కూడా physical rules of four dimensions ప్రకారమే జరుగుతుంది…

ఎప్పుడైతే ఆ చోట ఆపిల్  అదృశ్యమైయ్యి ఆచోటు ని ఎటువంటి స్ధల కాలాలతో (time and space) తో నింపబడకుండా ఉంటే ….అది బ్లాక్ హోల్ (black hole)

My Analysis on Movie

hero cooper fell into the black hole where there is no time and space…and he can travel beyond time and space….which is the one director called fifth dimension or tesseract…

my other interpretation or (what director is trying to tell)  is murph called him ghost…i can correlate that with dead peoples soul (if that concept really exist)….

all people live in four dimensional physical space and once they dead their soul leaves the physcial world which is strongly bind by physical four dimensional laws…and enters into the fifth dimension (assuming if it exists its beyond our physics and physical laws…)

XYZ are interchangeable. These three be modified/altered. Our ability to modify or manipulate the 4th dimension is very limited.

Singeetham Srinivas Rao gari "Adithya 369" is an epic movie. Its a master peice. It masterfully explained the fictional possibilities of changing the 4th dimension. That is time. 

IMO We live in multidimensional world. Our sense organs have a limited capacity to interpret and understand all of them. I wonder if animals can witness other dimensions that humans cannot?

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

XYZ are interchangeable. These three be modified/altered. Our ability to modify or manipulate the 4th dimension is very limited.

Singeetham Srinivas Rao gari "Adithya 369" is an epic movie. Its a master peice. It masterfully explained the fictional possibilities of changing the 4th dimension. That is time. 

IMO We live in multidimensional world. Our sense organs have a limited capacity to interpret and understand all of them. I wonder if animals can witness other dimensions that humans cannot?

i think as long as any being living on earth must obey the four dimensions...

we might need good understanding of general relativity if that being in astronomical space or another planet...etc

==========================

(from chatGPT)

Space, time, and gravity are interconnected concepts in the field of physics. This interconnectedness is best explained through Albert Einstein's theory of relativity.

Einstein proposed two theories of relativity. The first, his Special Theory of Relativity, involves physics in the absence of gravity. It introduced a new framework for all of physics and proposed new concepts of space and time. According to this theory, space and time are intertwined into a single continuum known as spacetime. Events that occur at the same time for one observer could occur at different times for another.

His General Theory of Relativity, however, is the one that truly links space, time, and gravity. Einstein suggested that gravity is not just a force as Newton had proposed, but a curvature in the spacetime continuum caused by mass and energy. In other words, massive objects cause the space around them to bend and warp, which we perceive as gravity.

For instance, think of spacetime as a two-dimensional rubber sheet. If you place a heavy ball (representing a massive object like a star or a planet) onto the sheet, it will cause the sheet to deform, creating a well around the ball. Now, if you roll a smaller ball (representing a less massive object like an asteroid or a satellite) near the heavier one, it will fall towards the heavier ball, not in a straight line, but along the curve created by the heavier ball. This demonstrates how gravity works according to the General Theory of Relativity.

Einstein's theories have been supported by numerous experiments and observations, like the bending of light around a massive object (gravitational lensing) and the precession of Mercury's orbit.

To sum up, according to Einstein's theory of relativity, space and time are interwoven into a single entity, spacetime, which is curved and distorted by mass and energy, leading to what we perceive as gravity.

The interplay of space, time, and gravity, as described by Einstein's theory of relativity, leads to a variety of phenomena and effects, some of which have a direct impact on our daily lives. Here are a few examples:

1. Gravity's Effect on Time (Time Dilation): This is also known as "gravitational time dilation." Time passes more slowly in strong gravitational fields compared to weaker fields. So, theoretically, a clock placed near a massive object (like a black hole) would tick slower compared to a clock in outer space. This has been experimentally confirmed with precise clocks on Earth and in space.

2. Gravitational Waves: These are ripples in the fabric of spacetime caused by the acceleration of massive objects. They were predicted by Einstein's theory of general relativity and were first directly detected by the LIGO experiment in 2015. When massive objects like black holes or neutron stars collide, they can create these waves, which stretch and squeeze space as they travel.

3. Gravitational Lensing: Massive objects can bend the path of light that passes close to them. This bending of light causes a distortion in the image of objects behind them from the viewpoint of an observer. This is known as gravitational lensing and is one way we can detect and study objects like black holes and dark matter.

4. GPS Corrections: The GPS system has to account for time dilation effects due to both gravity and the relative speed of the GPS satellites, which are moving quickly in orbit compared to receivers on Earth's surface. If these corrections were not made, GPS systems would quickly accumulate errors in positioning.

5. Black Holes and Neutron Stars: These exotic objects are predictions of general relativity. Black holes are regions of spacetime where gravity is so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape. Neutron stars are incredibly dense stars, composed almost entirely of tightly packed neutrons.

6. The Expansion of the Universe: General relativity also provides our best understanding of the large-scale structure of the universe. The theory predicts that the universe is either expanding, contracting, or static. Observations, such as the redshift of distant galaxies, confirm that our universe is indeed expanding.

These are just a few examples of the profound effects of the interaction between space, time, and gravity. The exact nature of these interactions is still a topic of ongoing research in the field of physics.

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think as long as any being living on earth must obey the four dimensions...

we might need good understanding of general relativity if that being in astronomical space or another planet...etc

==========================

(from chatGPT)

Space, time, and gravity are interconnected concepts in the field of physics. This interconnectedness is best explained through Albert Einstein's theory of relativity.

Einstein proposed two theories of relativity. The first, his Special Theory of Relativity, involves physics in the absence of gravity. It introduced a new framework for all of physics and proposed new concepts of space and time. According to this theory, space and time are intertwined into a single continuum known as spacetime. Events that occur at the same time for one observer could occur at different times for another.

His General Theory of Relativity, however, is the one that truly links space, time, and gravity. Einstein suggested that gravity is not just a force as Newton had proposed, but a curvature in the spacetime continuum caused by mass and energy. In other words, massive objects cause the space around them to bend and warp, which we perceive as gravity.

For instance, think of spacetime as a two-dimensional rubber sheet. If you place a heavy ball (representing a massive object like a star or a planet) onto the sheet, it will cause the sheet to deform, creating a well around the ball. Now, if you roll a smaller ball (representing a less massive object like an asteroid or a satellite) near the heavier one, it will fall towards the heavier ball, not in a straight line, but along the curve created by the heavier ball. This demonstrates how gravity works according to the General Theory of Relativity.

Einstein's theories have been supported by numerous experiments and observations, like the bending of light around a massive object (gravitational lensing) and the precession of Mercury's orbit.

To sum up, according to Einstein's theory of relativity, space and time are interwoven into a single entity, spacetime, which is curved and distorted by mass and energy, leading to what we perceive as gravity.

The interplay of space, time, and gravity, as described by Einstein's theory of relativity, leads to a variety of phenomena and effects, some of which have a direct impact on our daily lives. Here are a few examples:

1. Gravity's Effect on Time (Time Dilation): This is also known as "gravitational time dilation." Time passes more slowly in strong gravitational fields compared to weaker fields. So, theoretically, a clock placed near a massive object (like a black hole) would tick slower compared to a clock in outer space. This has been experimentally confirmed with precise clocks on Earth and in space.

2. Gravitational Waves: These are ripples in the fabric of spacetime caused by the acceleration of massive objects. They were predicted by Einstein's theory of general relativity and were first directly detected by the LIGO experiment in 2015. When massive objects like black holes or neutron stars collide, they can create these waves, which stretch and squeeze space as they travel.

3. Gravitational Lensing: Massive objects can bend the path of light that passes close to them. This bending of light causes a distortion in the image of objects behind them from the viewpoint of an observer. This is known as gravitational lensing and is one way we can detect and study objects like black holes and dark matter.

4. GPS Corrections: The GPS system has to account for time dilation effects due to both gravity and the relative speed of the GPS satellites, which are moving quickly in orbit compared to receivers on Earth's surface. If these corrections were not made, GPS systems would quickly accumulate errors in positioning.

5. Black Holes and Neutron Stars: These exotic objects are predictions of general relativity. Black holes are regions of spacetime where gravity is so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape. Neutron stars are incredibly dense stars, composed almost entirely of tightly packed neutrons.

6. The Expansion of the Universe: General relativity also provides our best understanding of the large-scale structure of the universe. The theory predicts that the universe is either expanding, contracting, or static. Observations, such as the redshift of distant galaxies, confirm that our universe is indeed expanding.

These are just a few examples of the profound effects of the interaction between space, time, and gravity. The exact nature of these interactions is still a topic of ongoing research in the field of physics.

Ante time travel/Teleporting is real ani ardam ? Wonder if anyone does travelled into future for real? 

12 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

interstellar is one of Nolan's worst movies. The thing about love transcending time is one of the cheesiest things Nolan put on film. Even worse than that Dark Knight ending that drags on the drama about human choice to be selfish on a boat with a bomb for 15mins.

Nolan is fine. His movies are somewhat entertaining. I especially loved Tenet. I'm sure Oppenheimer is a decent movie too.

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2023 at 11:21 AM, r2d2 said:

meanwhile... A sex scene in the Hollywood movie Oppenheimer featuring a line from a Hindu holy scripture has sparked online outrage in India, with one official calling it a “scathing attack”.

anukunaa aa scene vachinapudu. offend avutaru ani 

On 7/24/2023 at 2:33 PM, dasari4kntr said:

TIME AND SPACE

316070.image0.jpg

Black Hole

My Analysis on Movie

thanks bro, ee concepts mundu nunche thelisina, nee explaination valla inka koncham clarity vachindi..

but movie meeda mathram interest emi peragaledu.. even if he wanted to show time as physical dimension.. aa dabbalu dabbalu with every moment enti ? how can he move the needle on the watch from blackhole/5th dimension ??.. why is the movie all about his daughter ? why son ni kuralo karivepaku chesadu ?  going back to time as physical dimension, what should be the measure of his diplacement in each dabba he showed ? second ? millisecond ? why stop there ? why not millionth of a second ?

On 7/25/2023 at 2:18 AM, Tryad said:

interstellar is one of Nolan's worst movies. The thing about love transcending time is one of the cheesiest things Nolan put on film. Even worse than that Dark Knight ending that drags on the drama about human choice to be selfish on a boat with a bomb for 15mins.

Nolan is fine. His movies are somewhat entertaining. I especially loved Tenet. I'm sure Oppenheimer is a decent movie too.

but bayata talk vere undi bayya.. honestly vaadi movies anni naaku ok/ above average unnayi.. Dark knight is totally Heath ledger's movie..