what to do in this office situation - emails gola

Telugodura456

I am used to working in slacks ba. Emails choodanu.

I already got observation that i dont respond to emails fast ani last week. So i said i will correct it.

Again yesterday i missed responding email to by department head for one full day.

Dreading another round of "feedback" - can it get worse ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I already got observation that i dont respond to emails fast ani last week. So i said i will correct it.

Again yesterday i missed responding email to by department head for one full day.

Yes. Andhrafriends ki rakunda email chusko

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bulls_Rose said:

work lo 1st chudalisindi email e gaa. 1000 lines complex code. i think you missed the simple logic.  

Its not so easy when you get 200 emails everyday. itts very easy to miss. I expect all important work to come in slacks.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Phone lo check chestavu kada emails if your office mail is in sync... it hardly takes 30 sec to respond...Or else if you have too many emails then flag those emails that are important so that make it a point end of the day definite ga oka 30 min ketayinchu so that you dont miss..5gavml.gif

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Its not so easy when you get 200 emails everyday. itts very easy to miss. I expect all important work to come in slacks.

folder create chesuko set rule for important contacts then u can check easily

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Flag important emails and also and its Clear that the management doesn't expect that... Or else add a Line above your email Signature saying if something needs immediate attention reach out on Slack ani...Then people will eventually get to understand your working style...5gavml.gif

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Email is the official communication nuvvu ni supervisors nundi kuda slack expect chestunan ante sahasame ani cheppali, its your fault end of story

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What to do ante 2 options bro.

1. Ne responsibility prakaram emails check cheskoni respond avvatam.

2. continue not responding and get bad reputation and get fired at some point. 

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Intha experience vachaka chinna pillala laga petty complaints endi anna label, group your emails to folders ayipaye 

bhaga cheppav. email filters work great especially if we are flooded with lot of automated emails

56 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No, it won’t. Just sing ‘Jayamu Jayamu Chandranna..’ and everything will be alright.