new AI boom san francisco

csrcsr

8 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Emo anna. Godavari mahashtra lo puttinaaa. Beneficiaries ayithe TG and AP lo ne ekkuva. Origin might be in Bay Area. But the whole city is still smaller than Charminar chowrasthaaa. I have no answer for your questions. But something went wrong for Bay Area in last 8 years. I guess I blame it on politics of California 

in bay area its the reverse. world lo innovation ekkada jarigina benefit ayyedhi SV companies. world lo em tech ochina, andulo first daanni commoditize chesi maximum value extract chesedhi san francisco lo nay.

there are a lots of things wrong with bay area in the last 40yrs. adento 8yrs timeframe needhi. republican hype news cycle about crime and homelessness aa?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Political , social issues anna time will answer

manishi ki inko manishi gurinchi alochinchakapothe alage avutadi not only sf anthata alage avutadi mottam US lo economic disparity perugutundi , welfare dabbulu correct ga direct avutalevu  section 8 misuse ,mental health issues, drugs trafficking, bad politics 

sf is just trailer whats going on with Phily, detroit and many more great cities which had past glory , people think oh will just move to nice city , once local gets kicked out by so called high earning people imabalance vasthe evadu emi pikaledu

nuvvu koncham ekkuva emotional aynattu unnav.

san francisco has very low pop density for a city that is a commercial powerhouse.

but ofcourse just building a lot of housing will not solve sf problem.

Some people who are past their productive lives and can't keep up with the pace in sf have to move out to keep the capitalist engine chugging along in sf.

in a fairer world, where there's no mad rush for patents, and data is open, and privacy is take nseriously, Silicon Valley won't have these problems. People who are interested can simply work on whatever fancies them, and everyone doesn't have to cram themselves into sf to make the big bucks, for fear of being left out in whatever new thing sf is working on.

when stealing is legal and normal, sf problems will disappear. stealing patents and data.

sf will not become a detroit. Though many losers who can't compete in sf are trying to make sure it does. so may be if they succeed with their propaganda, it probably will.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

It went wrong in terms social poltical issues manushulu create chesukuna G balupu veshalu disparities thats there everywehere and ilage unte it will spread to all cities  , i am just talking about new age AI boom

If you call the bare minimum that sf govt does as 'social justice', then you have no idea what social justice is.

sf can take away prop 13, and instantly increase its revenue and further drive away old people from there to Florida where these museum pieces belong.

and build housing like crazy. especially public housing.

unfortunately it won't solve the problem of housing. you can't stay in bay area, just because you are born there. because the entire world wants to live there. Its sad but no one owns sf, and some people have to accept that and move on.

sf won't die until new people keep moving into it. pretty sure the median age in sf is much lower than uncles land south of it.

14 minutes ago, Tryad said:

If you call the bare minimum that sf govt does as 'social justice', then you have no idea what social justice is.

sf can take away prop 13, and instantly increase its revenue and further drive away old people from there to Florida where these museum pieces belong.

and build housing like crazy. especially public housing.

unfortunately it won't solve the problem of housing. you can't stay in bay area, just because you are born there. because the entire world wants to live there. Its sad but no one owns sf, and some people have to accept that and move on.

sf won't die until new people keep moving into it. pretty sure the median age in sf is much lower than uncles land south of it.

Sf lo ekva mandhi undaru anna they take cal train or bart most of them are prepared to commute , malli Northbay  ki public transport ranivaru

43 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

Blockchain is not applied for anything other than money regulation. AI is different. There were many innovations already done with AI which are not affordable to public yet. 

Limited use cases.. but at that time billions of dollars were invested in blockchain start and then into crypto startups 

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Sf lo ekva mandhi undaru anna they take cal train or bart most of them are prepared to commute , malli Northbay  ki public transport ranivaru

it means sf is never dying. not in our lifetime atleast.

• Upvote 1

as long as Berkeley exists, and churns out 1000s of science graduates every year, sf will live on in some shape that is superior to most other cities in the US.

startup hype masters from Stanford can find a different city to exploit. but berkeley will reignite the hacker culture of the bay area, that started this silicon rush to it in the first place, once all the high paid corporate drones leave.

unfortunately I don't see any other city replicating what SF did, other than possibly Toronto (dont laugh. I believe this in all sincerity), but i'll revise my opinion in 5yrs to see if banning noncompetes this year brings the SV culture to Toronto.

US idiotic CHIPS act, and Toronto being more open to foreign talent (although they can speed up the processing part a bit) can tip the scale towards Toronto.

cross my fingers.

Toronto home owners can be somewhat easily bullied into allowing to build more public housing. you just have to pack the local council with enough chamchas, and the oldies can learn to live with the stupid front yard they lucked into having not getting enough sunshine. lmao. fcuking assholes.

Toronto is already building massively, but it should build atleast 3 times more in the core city to satisfy the demand.

Can anyone tell which positions of AI and blockchain to target for job purposes please? And what to learn in AI and blockchain tech would be great insight too.

10 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

Can anyone tell which positions of AI and blockchain to target for job purposes please? And what to learn in AI and blockchain tech would be great insight too.

Thisis hwat i heard from prajnikam and my social research 

Ai ki aithe you need to have string math skills anna at least linear algebra, differential calculus, some statistics,  there are some math gap courses as well 

Programming language python will do 

Once yiu have the above thing going start with Andrew NG course on coursera very popular course its like ML 101 course 

Then slowly you can adapt to the latest stuff the deep learning. Neural networks  deep lewrning, a learning louda learning, generative ai , bulkikaya language modelsetc a perlu vintene bayam avutadi

This is what I gathered anna

db experts @Spartan  @dasari4kntr and some more people forgot the ids they are working on it can add more for the path 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Thisis hwat i heard from prajnikam and my social research 

Ai ki aithe you need to have string math skills anna at least linear algebra, differential calculus, some statistics,  there are some math gap courses as well 

Programming language python will do 

Once yiu have the above thing going start with Andrew NG course on coursera very popular course its like ML 101 course 

Then slowly you can adapt to the latest stuff the deep learning. Neural networks  deep lewrning, a learning louda learning, generative ai , bulkikaya language modelsetc a perlu vintene bayam avutadi

This is what I gathered anna

db experts @Spartan  @dasari4kntr and some more people forgot the ids they are working on it can add more for the path 

@8pm @Vaaampire and some jambalhatraja I'd not able to tag him, inka chala mandhi unaru ids gurthu vachi savadam ledu

On 7/28/2023 at 11:07 PM, Thokkalee said:

Limited use cases.. but at that time billions of dollars were invested in blockchain start and then into crypto startups 

Invest cheyaledu.. Investment ki mundu R&D lo ne agipoyaru