Telugu Thammullu how is Telangana different from Andhra Pradesh

LakshmiParvathii

Telangana lo Hyd biryani tintaru andharalo ullva charu biryani tintaru 

but andhra people also eats Hyd dum biryani 

maa telangana valla ki Aha ullavalu ento telidu

Atlanta restaurant to "ulavacharu" ni horse gram soup ani raasadu.. Daaniki oka lady customer waiter ni adigindhi.. indulo horse meat untunda ani.. 

Waiter came to my table and said,, how did these stupid people got US visa annadu.. 

Navvaleka chachamu...

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, bankris said:

Atlanta restaurant to "ulavacharu" ni horse gram soup ani raasadu.. Daaniki oka lady customer waiter ni adigindhi.. indulo horse meat untunda ani.. 

Waiter came to my table and said,, how did these stupid people got US visa annadu.. 

Navvaleka chachamu...

Sorry not nammable anna waiter will never say like that unless he is very close to yiu AFAIK

39 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Sorry not nammable anna waiter will never say like that unless he is very close to yiu AFAIK

No vuncle…Indian waiters Alane chestharu

1 hour ago, bankris said:

Navvaleka chachamu...

fake vada spotted.

49 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

This will trigger a lot of people but I will say it.

Andhra is deeply divided by caste while Telangana lo caste is like a underwear, evvaniki undedi vaniki untadi kani bayataiki choopinchukoru (atleast that is not the first question which caste while renting flats or making friends)

Cinema is worshipped  in Andhra while in TG it is not taken as seriously. I feel Cinema is one of the main influencers of politics, caste divisions in Andhra.

For short term, been to West Godavari on some project..was staying in company guest house ,after some days owner asked me , meeru emitollu?(second question after how are you etc)

When I said cops, he is what kind of copsand in details..

andhra peple too much particular abt caste.. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Andhra is deeply divided by caste while Telangana lo caste is like a underwear, evvaniki undedi vaniki untadi kani bayataiki choopinchukoru (atleast that is not the first question which caste while renting flats or making friends)

Cinema is worshipped  in Andhra while in TG it is not taken as seriously. I feel Cinema is one of the main influencers of politics, caste divisions in Andhra.

then y teddy,goud rao?

2 hours ago, baku_keku said:

For short term, been to West Godavari on some project..was staying in company guest house ,after some days owner asked me , meeru emitollu?(second question after how are you etc)

When I said cops, he is what kind of copsand in details..

andhra peple too much particular abt caste.. 

I agree people ask, but that's about it for most people. Mostly its limited to saying "manollu" while referring to someone. But I have not seen discrimination based on this once they found out. 

3 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Agree with the points you mentioned. Also

TG focus more on enjoyment and take it easy or chill attitude, konchem Phekadam. At the same time, very egoistic and get naraaz for simple reasons. Balagam movie summed it up very well. 

AN people are more focused on amassing wealth, Kids and education and a bit of showoff. 

Difference in language or referring someone. In TG calling some one in singular (not sure if its right word) like "ende etlunnav" indicates closeness, love and affection, where as in andhra its considered rude. Respect in andhra is more with words like "meeru".

AN - Ppl do not drink with families or in front of parents but its very common in TG. 

I love and respect both cultures and traditions. I know its a sensitive topic and dear to everyone - Emanna tappu anipiste kshaminchandi.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Agree with the points you mentioned. Also

TG focus more on enjoyment and take it easy or chill attitude, konchem Phekadam. At the same time, very egoistic and get naraaz for simple reasons. Balagam movie summed it up very well. 

AN people are more focused on amassing wealth, Kids and education and a bit of showoff. 

Difference in language or referring someone. In TG calling some one in singular (not sure if its right word) like "ende etlunnav" indicates closeness, love and affection, where as in andhra its considered rude. Respect in andhra is more with words like "meeru".

AN - Ppl do not drink with families or in front of parents but its very common in TG. 

I love and respect both cultures and traditions. I know its a sensitive topic and dear to everyone - Emanna tappu anipiste kshaminchandi.

Andhra ppl treat other ppl according to their wealth amassed and that is why there is lot of show off culture, phekadam ante TG is nothing compared to Vijaywada and Godavari ppl…

dennama entha phekutaru ra nayana…

i find Vizag ppl are polished and more matured almost near to Hyd ppl.

TG lo chutalla alagatam koncham takkuve compared to AP,

i have both relatives i have seen TG ppl as more adjusting and dil pe nahi leneka type..

Andhra relatives too much buildips and fragile egos anpichindi. 

• Upvote 1