Telugu Thammullu how is Telangana different from Andhra Pradesh

LakshmiParvathii

AP ppl more showoff. Rs10 unte Rs50 showoff and hadabidi chestaru.

TS ppl are down to earth but recently next TS generation also learning the showoff culture. Lately telangana [not hyd] ppl from rural also always talking about money/land/ammatam/kontam. My older relatives in rural TS [I am from andhra but grandfathers brother settled in telangana as farmer] used to be chill but next generation is different now.

20 minutes ago, CNR said:

Andhra people are well established businesses owners, Andhra folks believe in wealth making, passing to generation and think long term. They give education to kids and work very hard to make money. 

Most of telangana folks are still poor and don’t think of wealth making , long term plan, may be because lack of education. Since seperation I see lot of changes, Telangana districts people became super rich because of land price increased 10 times. In rural areas also very nice buildings and cars. Telangana folks are doing lot of business, agriculture because plenty of water , giving kids to education. Telangana is emerging but people in telangana don’t work hard as Andhra

last 10 years are golden period for telangana. Hyderabad and Telangana rural districts saw fantastic growth. 

In another 10 years .. Warangal will be another Hyderabad. 

Note: Andhra people cunning and telangana people open heart . These are all bull crap because those are characteristics of individual.

Caste discrimination and cinemgoers are more in andhra very less in telangana 

Warangal will become hyd aaaa lol.. rofl. May be khammam will be more developed than warangal

12 hours ago, hyperbole said:

This will trigger a lot of people but I will say it.

Andhra is deeply divided by caste while Telangana lo caste is like a underwear, evvaniki undedi vaniki untadi kani bayataiki choopinchukoru (atleast that is not the first question which caste while renting flats or making friends)

Cinema is worshipped  in Andhra while in TG it is not taken as seriously. I feel Cinema is one of the main influencers of politics, caste divisions in Andhra.

Caste and cinema gurunchi correct chepinavu anna. I hate andhra people about their worshipping caste and cinema heros. Telanagana lo @aathcare for caste and cinema or cinema heros.

Andhra politics antha faction godavallu and people in andhra will bring family and kill people telangana lo antha galiz politics vundavu

Money lo Telangana people are not greedy and they are happy for others. Mandu and food vunte they are happy. Andhra people are waste they need more money and not satisfied.

Telanagana men or women characters ni compare chesthe they are better than andhra people

@Android_Halwa emanna tappu chepinana

14 hours ago, bankris said:

Atlanta restaurant to "ulavacharu" ni horse gram soup ani raasadu.. Daaniki oka lady customer waiter ni adigindhi.. indulo horse meat untunda ani.. 

Waiter came to my table and said,, how did these stupid people got US visa annadu.. 

Navvaleka chachamu...

Antha comedy yem ledu bro