Female 35, Infosys stories

Konebhar6

14 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Lifted from other online group .. Found it interesting ..
I was interviewed by a smart guy in Infosys. He asked me a lot of questions and I was desperate for a job but still couldn't answer many of them. I told him I would learn but pls don't fail me. He said I'll give good feedback about you but you have to sleep with me and gave his address and asked me to meet him that evening itself. Since he was decent looking and I was also desperate for a job I gave in and we had great s3x. I asked him to pls provide good feedback and make me get a job. This guy was true to his words and as promised he gave very good feedback about me and the next rounds were just generic questions and I got a job. I met him in Infosys campus and we started dating. now we are married for 4-5 yrs and have a great life. But something about this still haunts me as to why I did do this. I mean I got a great loving caring guy but i am still not accepting the fact that I got this guy through this perverted strategy. Now he takes lots of interviews and I am starting to doubt him if he uses the same trick or not. What do I do, pls suggest?

already ikkada evaro mana lady DB member post chesthe, Arpan Kumar ane athanu FB expats group lo share chesindu, and nuvvu malla ikkada share chesthunnav

18 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I was interviewed by a smart guy in Infosys. He asked me a lot of questions and I was desperate for a job but still couldn't answer many of them. I told him I would learn but pls don't fail me. He said I'll give good feedback about you but you have to sleep with me and gave his address and asked me to meet him that evening itself. Since he was decent looking and I was also desperate for a job I gave in and we had great s3x. I asked him to pls provide good feedback and make me get a job. This guy was true to his words and as promised he gave very good feedback about me and the next rounds were just generic questions and I got a job. I met him in Infosys campus and we started dating. now we are married for 4-5 yrs and have a great life. But something about this still haunts me as to why I did do this. I mean I got a great loving caring guy but i am still not accepting the fact that I got this guy through this perverted strategy. Now he takes lots of interviews and I am starting to doubt him if he uses the same trick or not. What do I do, pls suggest?

Masala thread anukoni vesaru, but masala kullupoina kampu kodutundhi, malli masala esi prepare cheyyandi

6 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Aa husband ki kuda same doubt vasthunutadhi wife meedha, everytime she changes job 😜

Correct e anna 2 lines lo solution cheppav, some one should tell her nuvvu donga nee hus donga so doubting on each other doesn’t make sense 

Sorry brothers...I did not know it was posted here. Was it posted here recently? Compensation kindaa .. naaku telsina oka similar story chepta

My friend was working for a company and it was close by the company i used to work for. So Most Friday evenings, I used to go there. This was in Hyderabad. Oka pilla valla office lo manchi kasak...Brown beauty with good features. Akkada chala mandi trying aame kosam. Andulo valla HR kudaa trying. Oka rooju nenu akkadaki vellinappudu full hungama nadustunde. Entra ante, aa pilla ni evado "tiffins" in some inventory room and 2-3 people saw that which included the HR manager. He was describing the scene to us and more determined to do something.

Cut cheste ... Vadi pelli invitation vachindi .. Pilla ee ammayeee ... Eppudu love lo paddadoo, asalu ela cheskuntunnado ardham kaledu....In fact vade anevadu evado bakra gadu denni pelli cheskunedi ani ..

31 minutes ago, Shameless said:

already ikkada evaro mana lady DB member post chesthe, Arpan Kumar ane athanu FB expats group lo share chesindu, and nuvvu malla ikkada share chesthunnav

Idedo mana movie ni vere language lo dub cheste .. malli dani remake rights koni malli telugu lo teesinatlundi :D

Sorry bhai log ... I found it very funny ..

50 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

friday thread