Female 35, Infosys stories

Konebhar6

idantha oka thread aa..

nannu troll ani.

yeah guys sleep with many girls, girls sleep with many guys

and the institution of marriage is for losers who try to cockblock each other from sleeping outside of it.

infosys is a sh1t company

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

My friend was working for a company and it was close by the company i used to work for. So Most Friday evenings, I used to go there. This was in Hyderabad. Oka pilla valla office lo manchi kasak...Brown beauty with good features. Akkada chala mandi trying aame kosam. Andulo valla HR kudaa trying. Oka rooju nenu akkadaki vellinappudu full hungama nadustunde. Entra ante, aa pilla ni evado "tiffins" in some inventory room and 2-3 people saw that which included the HR manager. He was describing the scene to us and more determined to do something.

Cut cheste ... Vadi pelli invitation vachindi .. Pilla ee ammayeee ... Eppudu love lo paddadoo, asalu ela cheskuntunnado ardham kaledu....In fact vade anevadu evado bakra gadu denni pelli cheskunedi ani ..

kasak ammay ni pelli cheskoni, forever emotional ga lock cheyyatam, bakra ela avthadi?

if anything, she's the bakra. girls in their 50s 60s can still keep guys on their toes around them, if they just keep in shape. anavasaranga pelli cheskundhi.. Most likely mee vodu blackmail alaantivi emanna chesi untadu.

Its shocking how many girls underestimate themselves, and end up marrying some loser.

it could also be because of constant threat of violence if unmarried from other guys (both married and unmarried), and because society eats up them emotionally if they decide to be single.

single females are the most fun to be around. confident, funny and generous.

if only some of them drop their transphobia. grates my mind to hear unscientific conservative trash being spewed as opinion in the name of 'girl power'.

'girl power' my a$$. fcuk off transphobe. doesn't matter if you are kasak. transwomen are even more kasak than you, and you can't even compete.

3 hours ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Aa husband ki kuda same doubt vasthunutadhi wife meedha, everytime she changes job 😜

I had the same question. Humans always think its fine to point a finger at others. Self questioning anedhe ledhu

Just now, kathiramdasu said:

I had the same question. Humans always think its fine to point a finger at others. Self questioning anedhe ledhu

self question anedhi unte, ee db aey undadhu.

99% of people here will be in depression when they realize they are the sh1t the world needs to remove to make it better.

59 minutes ago, Tryad said:

kasak ammay ni pelli cheskoni, forever emotional ga lock cheyyatam, bakra ela avthadi?

if anything, she's the bakra. girls in their 50s 60s can still keep guys on their toes around them, if they just keep in shape. anavasaranga pelli cheskundhi.. Most likely mee vodu blackmail alaantivi emanna chesi untadu.

I know I am being a typical Male here and whatever the word for it is ...

Vadini bakra endukanna antee .. his target was to "enjoy" and then leave ... but that did not happen.

53 minutes ago, kathiramdasu said:

Whether we like it or not ... that's how humans think ... 

Most of us are hypocrites .. rules for others does not apply for us. knowingly or unknowingly we all have been there and done that.

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I know I am being a typical Male here and whatever the word for it is ...

Vadini bakra endukanna antee .. his target was to "enjoy" and then leave ... but that did not happen.

oh ok. its okay being that male too. I'm not judging that type of guys at all. if they are being honest about what they do, and don't do it on the sly and are not predators using emotional disgusting tactics.

• 5 weeks later...