Can we hide posts from specific people in this db?

Thokkalee

Does blocking an id hide their posts on the discussions home page? Too much negativity and fighting from some of these id’s. I don’t want to see these posts. It will only get worse with the elections coming up next year. 

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Does blocking an id hide their posts on the discussions home page? Too much negativity and fighting from some of these id’s. I don’t want to see these posts. It will only get worse with the elections coming up next year. 

Nenu emi chesanu anna

you are in a troll db. and you expect reasonable discussions. its kinda funny.

I'd go even further to say that even though you are probably not abusive, you have no idea how to have a reasonable discussion too. So learn to live with the kind of people you've forced yourself into.

or form a backslapping club on twitter/bsky with some of your fav db members and you can follow each other and say things to each other that all of you agree with. It'll be amazing to be in the comfort of the familiar.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Just ignore….it will take a while to get used to the ‘ignore’ anthe. 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nenu emi chesanu anna

Nuv gold anna.. there are too many abuse threads recently.. hard to find what to read and what to ignore.. few mins lo any good topic is going to 3rd or 4th page.. at least konchem filter option unte better ani.. 

• Haha 1

its been more than 3 weeks since the discovery of lk-99 RTSC, and there's not yet been a single thread on it.

and you think this db has 'good topics'? lmao.

I was expecting dasari to post it, but looks like he's busy inspecting roads and potholes and giving feedback like some foreign tourist in India, to keep up with the most sensational (atleast on social media) discovery in the last 70yrs.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Inter lo unnappudu, sanskrit lecturer double meaning dialogues vestunnadani college principle (women) ki complain cheste, Take only good meaning no ani reply ichindi..

Ignore -vity..

25 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

yes, you can block IDs. you don't see their posts or comments

11 minutes ago, Tryad said:

its been more than 3 weeks since the discovery of lk-99 RTSC, and there's not yet been a single thread on it.

and you think this db has 'good topics'? lmao.

I was expecting dasari to post it, but looks like he's busy inspecting roads and potholes and giving feedback like some foreign tourist in India, to keep up with the most sensational (atleast on social media) discovery in the last 70yrs.

Nuv post cheyyi anna… there are so many  ppl in this db that would love to learn new things… at least new term kanipisthe, google chesi telsukunevallu chala mandi unnaru kadaa.. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Nuv post cheyyi anna… there are so many  ppl in this db that would love to learn new things… at least new term kanipisthe, google chesi telsukunevallu chala mandi unnaru kadaa.. 

Telusuko

https://eirifu.wordpress.com/2023/07/30/lk-99-superconductor-summary/

other sources of replication studies on lk-99

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/claims-of-room-temperature-and-ambient-pressure-superconductor.1106083/page-11?post=94266395#post-94266395

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Thanks.. will read.. 

not just this.. if you learn anything new and interesting, plz post here.. 

Not this DB ..almost the entire youth culture has been ruined in India.

Most People are all about guessing someone castes or politics or something else and then deciding whether to believe them or not. If not then making troll posts. It is very difficult to have a reasonable discussion on any topic.

Ofcourse some people make it even worse.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Thanks.. will read.. 

not just this.. if you learn anything new and interesting, plz post here.. 

I'm sorrrry. you misunderstand why I come here.

I have dozens of open source h/w designs I would never share them with people who collectively mock reservation and make disgusting posts against the poor and hate on muslims.

I come only to sh1t on you guys.. but since you asked this time I shared. plus this discovery is too popular for it to not find its way eventually in this db. I was waiting for how long it would take for that to happen.

anyway have a good life. don't take this db seriously.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not this DB ..almost the entire youth culture has been ruined in India.

Most People are all about guessing someone castes or politics or something else and then deciding whether to believe them or not. If not then making troll posts. It is very difficult to have a reasonable discussion on any topic.

Ofcourse some people make it even worse.

Troll nature has improved in everyone... thanks to social media meme culture....

Even political parties are heavily relying on this instead of their policies and ideology..  

It's all troll and giving counter and get reactions.   

12 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I'm sorrrry. you misunderstand why I come here.

I have dozens of open source h/w designs I would never share them with people who collectively mock reservation and make disgusting posts against the poor and hate on muslims.

I come only to sh1t on you guys.. but since you asked this time I shared. plus this discovery is too popular for it to not find its way eventually in this db. I was waiting for how long it would take for that to happen.

anyway have a good life. don't take this db seriously.

You might be an expert in your area and I don’t expect you to post everything here.. but something like lk99 is an exciting and new thing to learn for anyone who has even an ounce of interest in science and technology ..

any new inventions or discoveries are just getting drowned in the news cycle..  where as a guy who almost caused a stampede or something about some idiot becomes more popular and consume a week of news than something that is useful to the society or someone in general.. 

knowledge sharing or discussing ideas is becoming a thing of past